Kettlebell parent

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Long Run

Kettlebell parent

Post by Long Run »

This will be added to his rap sheet . . .
Diddy released in arrest at UCLA, where son plays football

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Hip-hop music mogul Diddy was released from jail late Monday night after an alleged assault with a weight-room kettlebell at the athletic facilities of UCLA, where his son is on the football team, police said.

Diddy, 45, whose real name is Sean Combs, was freed after posting bail, several hours after his afternoon arrest, jail records showed.

Officials did not identify the victim of the assault or say what led to it. No one was seriously injured, campus police said in a statement.

The jail records show that Combs' bail was $160,000, but sheriff's officials reached by phone said he posted $50,000. The reason for the discrepancy wasn't clear.

Combs' son Justin Combs is a redshirt junior defensive back on the UCLA football team, which has been working out on campus. He has played in just a handful of games in his three years with the team. * * *
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/diddy-arre ... 1120.html#

rubato

Re: Kettlebell parent

Post by rubato »

Thanks.

I always wondered who it was who gave a shit about the comings and goings of P-Diddy.

Now I know. It's you.

yrs,
rubato

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I heard a discussion about this on the radio and it was said that Diddy assaulted a coach and that the coach is also an asshole.

Sheeeeeeeit!

dgs49

Post by dgs49 »

Is there any significance to the reporting that he was only charged with an "assault" - no "battery"?

I imagine that if he hit someone with a kettlebell, even a small one, it would leave a dent.

Even so, assault is an intentional tort, and the victim may have hit the tort lottery. No need to prove actual damages.