All your fault

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Gob

All your fault

Post by Gob »

No, this is not a joke. The documentary is hosted by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

The trailer for the show, which has been widely criticized by YouTube respondents, features white people expressing angst about how they are desperate not to appear “racist” or “offend people.”

According to Kimberly Ricci, the documentary forces the participants “to internalize what they’ve done in America” – in other words, this a huge exercise in white guilt tripping for public consumption.

An MTV write up of the show also explains how Vargas talks to young Native Americans who feel that European settlers did not ‘save the country’.

“They are the ones who invaded. They are the ones who took,” says Vargas.

In the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show called Black People that collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics, including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population?

How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa?

How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white?

How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century?

Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this? No, because that would be racist. But according to MTV and Vargas, subjecting someone to trial by media purely because of their skin color is perfectly acceptable – so long as they are white.

This documentary represents the culmination of years of race-baiting and racial division which is being driven by the mass media and the Obama White House, tensions which have rapidly accelerated since the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Responses to the video trailer on YouTube were savage, with the clip receiving twice as many ‘thumbs down’ in comparison to ‘thumbs up’.

“I’m black, even I know this show is straight up racist. Only because it’s stereotyping white people, all white INDIVIDUALS are not like that,” wrote one respondent.

“You want an uncomfortable conversation on race? Let’s talk about violent crime stats shall we? No? I get it, you only want white people to feel uncomfortable,” added another.

“Fuck you MTV, I will NEVER apologize for the skin I was born with, nor will I apologize for being a male, or for being straight,” another respondent asserted.

However, many in the liberal media are celebrating the show, with Kristen Yoonsoo remarking how pleased she is about the fact that, “lots of white people tears lie ahead.”

“It’s always a good time poking fun at white people,” she concludes.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Re: All your fault

Post by Crackpot »

Did liberty write that?
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

dgs49

Post by dgs49 »

It all comes back to "social justice" doesn't it?

People are worthy of support or scorn or punishment or mountains of government benefits, not because of anything they did or failed to do, but because of their nationality, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or some evil that may or may not have befallen some remote ancestor.

Individual justice, si. Social justice, no.

wesw

Post by wesw »

no, this an actual MTV upcoming show......

liberty

Post by liberty »

Crackpot wrote:Did liberty write that?
Your are an idiot and that is rare for me to say; I try not to say such things. But the fact is that you are a moron. How do I know you are a moron? It simple, you lack the ability to ask the important question? The important question is, you stupid shit eat eating son of a bitch, is: Is it true?

God forgive me! :cry:
Last edited by liberty on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

liberty wrote:
Your are an idiot and that is rare for me to say; I try not to say such things. But the fact is that you are a moron. How do I know you are a moron? It simple you lack the ability, to ask the important question? The important question is, you stupid shit eat eating son of a bitch, is: Is it true?

Well. True to form, for sure.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Am I an idiot or a moron? There is a difference.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Guinevere wrote:
liberty wrote:
Your are an idiot and that is rare for me to say; I try not to say such things. But the fact is that you are a moron. How do I know you are a moron? It simple you lack the ability, to ask the important question? The important question is, you stupid shit eat eating son of a bitch, is: Is it true?

Well. True to form, for sure.

How much can you take? No man is truly a saint!
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Crackpot wrote:Am I an idiot or a moron? There is a difference.

I know I have seen the scale, BUT BOTH WORDS ARE JUST MEAN WAYS YOU USE TO REFER TO THE RETARDED. Makes you feel superior.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

That would be your MO yes....

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

I saw/heard some of the upcoming(?) MTV thingy where they are trying to make whites feel guilty for being white. I will never feel guilty for being something I had no control over mainly being white and of mostly German descent with a little Polish thrown in too.
People can feel guilty about something they did, and I did (and didn't do) plenty of things to feel guilty about. But I made my amends and have moved on. If someone didn't accept my offering, that's on them, I cannot and will not continue to live in guilt.
And now I try to live my life so I do not have to go back and make things right. It's easier to do the right thing in the first place.

And MTV is one of those "fly over" channels, so this program/special will not be viewed by me.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Crackpot wrote:That would be your MO yes....
No, I have a son with Down Syndrome; I love him and I am proud of him. He is a much better person than some on this site. If it were not for the fact we live in a cruel world where one has to be able to defend oneself, I would be proud to be retarded along side him.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

I meant about trying to make yourself feel better than others. You do it consistently.

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Remember when the "M" meant music?

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

I always thought it was "Empty V"...
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Whites are guilty of inventions, education, industry, medicine, roads, science, classical music, the biggest and best wars on the planet, and generally being brilliantly wonderful (and the aqueducts). If anything like that came out of Africa* it was because whites built a school.

Is that racist or real? :shrug

*sub-Saharan Africa naturally.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

liberty

Post by liberty »

I first saw this on USB and had a hard time finding a source; it appears to be real so here are my questions:

What made these boys think they had a right a right to attack this girl?

Why have not the police been involved?

Why have not the boys been reviewed for deportation?

And most importantly does a girl have the undisputed right to reject any the boy she wishes to with out being attacked? Or does she have to be his bitch because he is bigger and stronger?

African Immigrants Attack 12-Year-Old White Girl for Refusing Their Advances
Compiled by Lewis Loflin
"He hit me like twice in the mouth because my tooth went through my lip...I remember the first punch coming at me, and then I don't remember a lot of it, and I don't know for some reason. I can't remember. I was like walking out of the cafeteria there was blood everywhere dripping on my hand and stuff."
Those were the words of 12-year-old Morgan Graveline in Manchester, N.H.
Morgan has fled the school system because they refuse to remove the feral African thugs. They didn't even bother calling an ambulance according to her mother while the floor was covered in her blood. To quote CBS in Boston, "It turns out the boy and his friends had been bullying Morgan for quite a while, and two weeks ago she was punched on a school bus. She said she went to a guidance counselor and the school's headmaster, and nothing was done."
Officials attribute this to bullying and side step the issue of the attackers and their culture.
Didn't hear about this one? No surprise as Fox News in Boston later pulled their article and the reporting on the TV news hid the race and origins of the attackers. CBS also hid the race of the attackers. According to the victims' mother teachers stood by holding students back while these African immigrant savages pummeled her daughter. (My words not hers.) Four teachers had to pull them off the child.
She had teeth knocked out, a dislocated jaw, concussion, and other injuries. School officials attribute this to simple bullying and for some reason are refusing to seek criminal charges. They are "reviewing the incident to see if further action is warranted." How about hate crime charges? How about deportation back to their homeland?

The entire story was derailed off as simply bullying when this girl could have been killed or God forbid caught out alone likely to face sexual assault. This goes on every day in Africa.
This much was recovered from the original news report published on March 13, 2012 Manchester, NH.
The arguments between my daughter and these boys started with a couple of the boys asking Morgan to be their girlfriend. When Morgan turned them down, they retaliated by calling her names like "fat ho, lesbian b**ch, c**t, etc..." this goes on for about a month before the first assault on the bus occurs. The boys are refugees brought over from Kenya and Ethiopia. Morgan was brutally attacked. First elbowed in the face, followed by 6 to 7 punches knocking her front teeth out and leaving her with a concussion. It took four teachers to get one of the boys off her...

"She has nightmares when she talks about it she starts shaking. She trembles," says her mother and "I'm just scared because a couple of days ago I saw him. He was walking down the street right here," says Morgan. Where the hell are the police? Still under investigation? No witnesses?
Her mother is so outraged by the lack of response from school officials and opened her own blog. View their website they started at http://mydaughtersassault.blogspot.com/. Yes President Obama, if you had a son he would look like these two thugs.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:And most importantly does a girl have the undisputed right to reject any the boy she wishes to with out being attacked? Or does she have to be his bitch because he is bigger and stronger?
Gee... that's a tough question. Let me do some intense research and I'll get back to you.

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

reporting on the TV news hid the race and origins of the attackers
My local newspaper (Newsday) does this all the time. :shrug

If I were this girls father/uncle/brother/neighbor/friend, these guys would be missing more than a few teeth. :arg

wesw

Post by wesw »

I would kill them, and go to hell. white black or indifferent, they would be dead.