How intelligent are you?

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Scooter

How intelligent are you?

Post by Scooter »

Your IQ is 164. You’re a total genius!

Congratulations! You’re in the top 0.001% of the population in terms of intelligence, the exclusive 99.999th percentile. You're pretty much among the most intelligent people in the world. Without you civilisation would crumble into the dust, so thanks for that.

Now that you know you're a genius, you can share this fresh piece of news with your friends so everybody knows too!
I suspect there are a lot more "geniuses" among us than the hyperbole of this quiz would suggest.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

dales

Re: How intelligent are you?

Post by dales »

Humble as well as a high IQ.

I'm impressed ! :lol:

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Well that's just it, I've never taken a standardized IQ test, so I have no idea what it is, but the bulk of these questions seemed to be about recognizing patterns that to me weren't so much about reasoning or discernment as just being observant.

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I don't know how you stayed on that page to do that quiz . . . too many pop-ups and false arrows and graphics.

I took an online IQ test once and scored 126. I frankly don't know where that places me, fairly intelligent but not Mensa level, I'm guessing.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

RayThom

HOW INSULTING

Post by RayThom »

After 10 answers it said "Quit the test, stupid." It then posted my IQ score of 71.

As I always say, a low IQ is better than no IQ at all. So little is expected of me.

"What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is."
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

I also got 164, which merely confirms that which I already knew.

And all the ads, hidden arrows, and other distractions were part of the test.  Lesser mortals would start the test and then all of a sudden ---- "oooh, shiny!!".
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

LOL - I was just thinking of posting much the same thing.

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:fu
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

The last real IQ test I took (i.e. scientific, if there is such a thing) was more than 30 years ago and it came up with 152. I was sure most of that had eroded. Then I opened this yere "IQ" test. After the first two questions, which took about 8 minutes to load and promised there would be 22 more to come, it was clear that a smart person would not bother to finish it. Therefore, I claim a self-calculated revised IQ score of 170 as mine.

I tell my son that an intelligent person is one who can identify every single tool in a toolbox. A smart person is one who can use those tools and profit by it.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

After the first two questions, which took about 8 minutes to load and promised there would be 22 more to come, it was clear that a smart person would not bother to finish it.
My thoughts exactly. :lol: