A Thread For Liberty To Express His New Posting Style

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Lib, rather than continue to muck up the Kavanaugh nomination/ sexual assault discussion thread, I decided to create this thread and respond to your reply to my request in that thread here:
Jim, I have discovered by accident that my new posting style has a beneficial psychological effect on me. I feel much less stressed and I just feel better about . … I can’t really explain it. I have been trying to teach myself to type for year; I have made more progress here lately than I have in a long time. I feel like I have been wearing a straitjacket all my life and now I that have taken it off I feel so good.
I don't know what posting graphic coprophilia fantasies about another poster in a completely unrelated serious discussion thread would be called, but I have to say that "style" isn't the first word that comes to my mind...

"Trolling" is probably the a lot closer...

But be that as it may that's just my opinion; I have created this brand spanking new thread for you to give full expression to your "new posting style" and gain all the "beneficial psychological effect" from it you can. (Again I have to say I have hard time understanding how posting about somebody enjoying eating shit can provide beneficial psychological effects...it really does nothing for me...but to each his own)

So, the next time you feel stirred to engage in this particular form of stylistic expression hopefully you will do so here, in this thread, rather than in some completely inappropriate venue...
ImageImageImage

MajGenl.Meade

Re: A Thread For Liberty To Express His New Posting Style

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:Jim, I have discovered by accident that my new posting style has a beneficial psychological effect on me. I feel much less stressed and I just feel better about . … I can’t really explain it. I have been trying to teach myself to type for year; I have made more progress here lately than I have in a long time. I feel like I have been wearing a straitjacket all my life and now I that have taken it off I feel so good.
lib, there is no excuse for the filth you have been writing. It is diminishing you, not benefiting you. It appears you have discovered the liberation of uttering any infantile and abusive words that come to your mind - which I suppose is liberation enough for some. It is more usual for people who express the kinds of thoughts you have "discovered" to be placed in a straitjacket.

I note that you are not entirely alone. The f-word seems to play an increasing role in posts that complain about a deteriorating civil society and people channeling drunken stevedores bemoan the bad manners of others.

Glad to know that your typing skills are improving. Perhaps you'd gain more if you practiced this: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. It includes rather more letters of the alphabet (in fact, all of them) than your fascination with H I S and T.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

liberty wrote:
Lord Jim wrote::roll:
What does that mean, care to explain.
Expressing my disappointment that you continue to crap and troll in that other thread lib...I thought that was obvious...
liberty wrote:What do you mean the creature has a right to defend itself? Greasy has blah blah blah...
ImageImageImage

rubato

Post by rubato »

I believe that lib has discovered a writing style used by Jack Kerouac and WS Burroughs called 'stream of consciousness'. In the right hands it can be a great technique and in the wrong hands you find out that what is in their consciousness darkens the day and fouls the air.

yrs,
rubato

wesw

Post by wesw »

once you ve seen a master at the thing, like me, a cheap imitation just don t blow yer skirt up, do it?

:D

liberty

Post by liberty »

I will be back!
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:I will be back!
Is that a promise, a threat, or a warning?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

liberty wrote:I will be back!
Don't hurry, lib. I think a break is wise. A nice rest at 'the home' is exactly what you need.

Take your meds and you'll feel better in no time.

OK... so you don't feel left out:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's
also
Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
Presidents Day
Easter
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Thanksgiving Day
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's (2019/20)
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

liberty

Post by liberty »

I have been sick and bored for the last week and have not felt like contributing or responding, but I have unfinished business here that I will get around to doing. It might take a while until the spirit move me if I don’t forget and I will keep checking my notes to try ensure I don’t forget.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Keep working on that self-hypnosis. No better expert to fix you up.

snailgate.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The Village Idiot wrote:I will keep checking my notes to try ensure I don’t forget.
I wonder what other things the village idiot needs to write himself notes about to not forget. I can picture the notes he uses to get through his morning routine:

Don't use toilet brush for teeth.
Wear underwear inside my pants.
Tie shoelaces (but not to each other).
Don't stick myself in eye with fork.
Don't slam car door on my hand.
The car moves backwards when shifted into reverse.
Keep eyes open when driving.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

Greasy infected Shit For Brains is too stupid to live without the help of long dead racist xenophobic homophobic old white men. Without those founders of modern science to prepare the path for the medical advancement of today, it would be just a pile of rotting greasy shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Wow, what an insight, that I might not be alive without past and present advances in medical science. I wonder who else that might be true of...oh, wait, that would be just about everyone. :loon :roll: :loon :roll: :loon

A few more notes the village idiot had to write to himself:

Don't spit out your chaw into the wind.
Skin squirrels and possums before eating.
Unzip fly before taking piss.

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

And please, thinking that throwing being HIV+ in my face is going to sting after 30 years? How tired. At least I had some fun while getting it. Unlike the syphilis you picked up being pushed through your mother's pustule infested twat.

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

L.A. teacher are on strike and the goal should be $100,000 for beginning teacher and $200,000 for experienced teachers and scheduled raises each year. And class sizes of no more than 5 to 10 students per class. They deserve this and more.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:L.A. teacher are on strike and the goal should be $100,000 for beginning teacher and $200,000 for experienced teachers and scheduled raises each year. And class sizes of no more than 5 to 10 students per class. They deserve this and more.
I cannot even begin to imagine the mixture of mood-altering chemicals you must have been on when you posted that.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Class ratios are averaging @ 45:1 is the news I saw - that’s very far beyond reasonable for a typical public school setting. Teachers should be outraged asked to steward children’s lives in such conditions.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

He pretends to do sarcasm but it falls short just like his tiny flaccid penis.

-- Author unknown

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Class ratios are averaging @ 45:1
I'm not sure where you saw that number, but here are numbers from Los Angeles Almanac (Sourced from the California Dept. of Education) :

http://www.laalmanac.com/education/ed09.php

That link shows both the pupil teacher ratio, and the average class size, both for overall Los Angeles County and broken down by individual districts within the county; nowhere are the numbers anything like that.

Overall the number pupil teacher ratio is 21-1 for school year 2015-2016, (trending down slightly from 10 years earlier, 2005-2006)

And similar numbers from the mid-teens to the low-to-mid twenties with (10 year downward trends) are pretty much what one sees through out the district break-downs...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that 45-1 number didn't originate from the California Teachers Association, an organization with a long record for an almost Trumpian level of willful distortion, disinformation, and disregard for facts...
ImageImageImage

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

I believe that is close to the average in some states if not the national average. I grew up with 30-35 and that was a quarter century ago
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.