The Brady family photo – a tradition unlike any other

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
MajGenl.Meade

The Brady family photo – a tradition unlike any other

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

ATLANTA — The (Almost) Annual Brady Family Picture was released on Instagram Saturday Night. It’s a tradition that is unique because it takes place nearly every year on the day before the Super Bowl, on the field of the Super Bowl, that Tom Brady will play in.
Yahoo Sports
Dan Wetzel
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Re: The Brady family photo – a tradition unlike any other

Post by Lord Jim »

One family member was late for the group shot:

Last edited by Lord Jim on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Not a 'football' fan - I am guessing that the 'R" is maybe a referee and the 'U' does some umpiring (the distinction is unclear to me) but what the hell does the 'BJ' do? I know they stop for TV ads and just about anything to the extent that a 60 minute game occupies three hours and there is actually about 7 1/2 minutes of action, but is there time for that sort of thing? It's all so confusing. I saw one game the other day where they were running a nickel offense a few times but obviously it wasn't working out because they said that the coach wanted his quarter back. And don't get me started on the tight end! It must be all that huddling.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

what the hell does the 'BJ' do?
Andy, that's the official who's designated to give Tom Brady a blow job whenever requested...

(okay, I made that up...)

Back Judge

What is Back Judge?

The official who is typically set up 20 yards from the line of scrimmage in the defensive backfield. The back judge is primarily responsible for calling pass interference, incomplete passes, delay of game, and any other infractions that may occur between himself and the umpire.
https://www.sportingcharts.com/dictiona ... judge.aspx
ImageImageImage