Hiatus

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
rubato

Re: Hiatus

Post by rubato »

I just scroll through nearly all of liberty and wes's idiotic spew. I'm sorry that there are people so badly impaired mentally as those two and hope they don't suffer the fates they deserve. Yet, I think they already have.

yrs,
rubato

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Gob wrote:Well guess what, I've stopped coming here due to the Trump/Wes overdose.

A few months ago Wes asked me to ban him, I think I'll take him up on that offer.
I don't think banning Donald Trump from here would do much good. :nana

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

FYI - as mentioned above, I deleted my original post and sent it to wesw as a PM instead back on 3/19.  Well, it's the 24th, and I just thought I'd mention that it is still in my inbox — which means he hasn't even deigned to open the PM — and of course there has been no response.  Why am I not surprised?

I'll close by saying ... to wesw, who I suspect is still lurking out there somewhere ...
Buk-buk-buk-bu-KAWK!  Bu-KAWK-bu-KAWK!!
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

Hiatus

Post by RayThom »

Buk-buk-buk-bu-KAWK! Bu-KAWK-bu-KAWK!!
BB, he has been fairly quiet over the last few days. There's no need to encourage nor goad him into a response.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

liberty

Post by liberty »

wesw wrote:anyway, you can stay BS Gal.

poor little you...

I m leaving, for now, because it is beyond even my great abilities to continually argue with ten different people.

a man has to know his limitations.

ya ll just keep preachin to the choir....

(also because my garden needs me and my truck needs my attention and because fishing season is upon me, and also because my thirty day ban is over, and also because winter is over and the sunshine feels so good upon my shoulders.)

again BS Gal, I am sorry..., that you are nuts.....
Hey, don’t dis the crazy sometimes we are just what the situation needs. Sometimes the situation might need something done that no sane person will do.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

liberty

Post by liberty »

BoSoxGal wrote:There has been so much human toxicity stirred up by DJT and his minion, it is hard to find anyplace that isn’t slung with their feces. The other day I woke up to the horrible news of the Christchurch mosque massacres and then had to listen to some dumbass spewing Trump nonsense while I attended my ankle PT session; it was all I could do not to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP at him - I’m all for free speech, but when did people lose all sense of which spaces are appropriate for spewing ideological nonsense? (Hint: the shared exercise space of the physical therapist’s practice isn’t one of them.)

Anyway, this is a roundabout way of getting at my point about how I’m trying to preserve my own mental health by limiting my exposure to hateful people with incurable personality disorders and the people who love them. In recent weeks since wesw’s return he has come to dominate this board, AGAIN. I don’t find him at all amusing, nor his posts thought-provoking in any positive or meaningful way. Others here clearly feel differently.

If he ever leaves again, I hope somehow someone will let me know. I think I’m friends with one or two of you on Facebook.

May the sun shine warm upon you and all that other good crap.
I think you are being smart; if it doesn’t make you stronger at least don’t let it destroy you. No one knows you as well as you know you. You know what is in your best interest.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

If you-know-who left, would that be a hianus?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Yes Meade - you're right. We need to get to the bottom of this.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

wesw

Post by wesw »

well..., you ve drawn me back.... 8-)

I allowed myself to be offended, and I reacted accordingly.

I will thank jim, and others, for completely supporting the idea, and practice, of free speech, as stupid as our words may have been, at times...

I also thanked gob for this in a thread, but he may not have seen it....

the motto at the top encourages argumentabove all else, and tho that may be a wrong idea, I have adhered to it.

hypocrisy abounds, in this thread alone, and thru out the politics here, and everywhere really, and that includes me certainly.

I should not have allowed myself to be offended, it makes me less worthy of being listened to because my replies are often without reason in such cases...., as are yours....

I will admit to making assumptions and statements in regards to Jim s motives, and I regret that.

but really, most of you guys have been baffled like sheep by a collie dog, by the fake journalists, the crooked politicians, and the treasonous folks like brennan, clapper, Clinton and Obama.

so fuck the fuck off you fucked up fucks!!!!

;)

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

This thread has developed a hiatus hernia.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Is playing touch football in Massachusetts known as hianus sport?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:funee:

Painfully bad, but funny because.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan