Florida woman demands equal opportunity

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

A 46-year-old woman from Palmetto, Fla. stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife three times and told responding police she did it because of Donald Trump. According to the police report posted by the Smoking Gun, she was "tired of living in Trump's country."

The woman then told the officer, "I'm tired of living in Trump's country; I'm tired of Trump being president."
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

As a result, the officer appears to have recommended that the woman be involuntarily admitted to a mental health treatment facility (per the state’s Baker Act)... The report states that the woman said she “has been Baker Acted before and has attempted to hurt herself in the past.”
I suspected she had more sever problems bouncing around in her head other than just our Bozo-in-Chief.

Hey, I'm no Irvin Yalom but I feel this is more a cry for help and/or attention rather than a political statement.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”