For those who like to plan ahead

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: For those who like to plan ahead

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Which means the Hallmark Channel will switch to its "All Christmas Movies All the Time" programming in another month.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Bicycle Bill wrote:Which means the Hallmark Channel will switch to its "All Christmas Movies All the Time" programming in another month...
I think that may be pushed back a few months.

Lori Loughlin Reportedly Dropped From All Hallmark Shows and Movies
https://www.countryliving.com/life/ente ... -hallmark/
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Everything We Know About Hallmark Christmas Movies for 2019
Is it December yet?
By Megan Stein .... Jun 3, 2019
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  December may be months away, but filming for the delightfully heartwarming Hallmark Christmas movies is already underway.  The network is gearing up for its annual Countdown to Christmas special, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary.

Though the full schedule has yet to be announced, we do know a few details about the 2019 Hallmark Christmas movies.  Here's everything you need to know:

How many Hallmark Christmas movies will there be this year?
Last year, Hallmark broke its own record with a whopping 38 films.  This year, they're outdoing themselves once more and plan to release 40 new movies.  Yep, you read that right.  Hope you didn't have plans for the fall...

So, when will Countdown to Christmas start?
Good news: You won’t have to wait long to get in the holly jolly spirit.  According to Entertainment Weekly, Hallmark plans to premiere its first two films in July.  That’s right, as in one month from now!  Hallmark Movies & Mysteries’ 'Christmas Camp' is set to air on July 7 at 9 p.m. EST, and Hallmark will run 'A Merry Christmas Match' a week later on July 13, also at 9 p.m. EST.
https://www.countryliving.com/life/ente ... dule-2019/
So it looks like they'll have enough stuff 'in the can', as the phrase goes, to get by even without Ms. Loughlin.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Wow. I didn't know Hallmark had a channel. Judging by the BTL comments on the piece Ray linked, some people are devastated. Never mind; there are suggestions that Lisa Whelchel should replace Lori Loughin. So that's OK then. Whew, that was close . . .