Rotten Apple for These Teachers

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I wanted to share the first one, but while getting the YouTube link found the second one also.

I wonder how many more scumbags like this are lurking in the school systems?

I want a job as a lighthouse keeper, here would be fine:

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

The racist "road rage" teacher, Renee Greeley, is from my old neighborhood. She has been suspended from her teaching duties and I'm fairly sure she will be fired. The UD school system is 42% Black so I'm afraid ol' Renee is beyond redemption at this point.

I have a feeling her next rant will end with something like "... and do you want fries with that?"
From the local press: Upper Darby Superintendent Dan McGarry sent out a statement Thursday evening announcing Greeley, who was not named in the statement, was placed on administrative leave. He said racist or discriminatory behavior is not accepted in the district.
U.D. teacher on leave after racially charged confrontation with parent
https://www.delcotimes.com/news/u-d-tea ... b17e2.html
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

But wait, there's more:

Upper Darby wants to fire teacher caught in racially charged video
https://www.delcotimes.com/news/u-d-wan ... aa935.html
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”