Canada, they are yours, for free!

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
MajGenl.Meade

Re: Canada, they are yours, for free!

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Thanks for the suggestion but (as someone will no doubt want to say except I said it first ha ha), I have nothing to protect
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

What, you've got no nose? How do you smell?

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

:lol: :lol:
The classics never get old.
GAH!

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Sue U wrote::lol: :lol:
The classics never get old.
Well in that case let me add that Meade is built upside down, his feet smells but his nose runs. (Away in this case. )

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Bicycle Bill wrote:... What the hell is it? ...
https://www.shockdoctor.com/products/bi ... 4300403765
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

RayThom wrote:
Bicycle Bill wrote:... What the hell is it? ...
https://www.shockdoctor.com/products/bi ... 4300403765
Hooooo-kay.....
No wonder I didn't recognize it.  I never needed to wear a cup when riding my bike.
However, I could tell you all about the care and feeding of the chamois lining in my cycling shorts.... as well as how it feels after six hours of riding in the rain.  Let's just say that I don't miss a clammy chamois.
-"BB"-
Last edited by Bicycle Bill on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Just the other day when I was reading an article about Kate Middleton’s Christmas outfit that just briefly mentioned the Sussexes being on break in Canada I said to myself OH I WISH THEY WOULD STAY THERE. I’m not making that up - the coverage of them was so overmuch and sickening. And today this very moment there are no fewer than a dozen articles about them on the DM website.

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE pay the double taxes and just QUIT. Go live in a Russian oligarch’s mansion or a house in LA but just GO AWAY ALREADY!

Except I suspect it’s Meghan Markle’s desire to be in the limelight - just one over which she has more control than the UK tabloid press.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

BoSoxGal wrote:It’s always the woman’s fault. :roll: Poor little men can’t make up their own minds.
BoSoxGal wrote:Except I suspect it’s Meghan Markle’s desire to be in the limelight
:sink:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

rubato

Post by rubato »

Just how many Kardashians-Hiltons are there?

yrs,
rubato

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

rubato wrote:Just how many Kardashians-Hiltons are there?
yrs,
rubato
Who cares?  One or one hundred, I can ignore all of them.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Sue, I think there's another factor for "ornirary people".... disappointment. There is/was a perception that this particular prince is/was a good 'un. Competition's a bit thin but nevertheless.... and now he's going to piss off to Naftaland, leaving the dregs behind.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
BoSoxGal wrote:It’s always the woman’s fault. :roll: Poor little men can’t make up their own minds.
BoSoxGal wrote:Except I suspect it’s Meghan Markle’s desire to be in the limelight
:sink:
Comprehension problems, dear?

Meghan Markle can be a fame-hungry person without being the sole reason Prince Harry decided to tell his family to stuff it. It seems pretty clear in recent years that Harry’s been pissed off at the whole royal game since his mum died - and who can blame him. Similarly, Meghan Markle’s been pursuing fame since well before she met the prince.

Did that help?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Ee moratuoa

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Are you wearing your nose protector Meade?

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Stolen from the comments on somebody's Facebook page:
  • I'm also wondering if the recent revelations about Uncle Andrew and Jeffery Epstein finally caused Harry to go "you know what, this family is fucked up on a whole new and previously unexplored level of fucked-upedness. I'm out."
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

TPFKA@W wrote:Are you wearing your nose protector Meade?
It smells a bit funny....

RayThom

Canada, they are yours, for free!

Post by RayThom »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
That's only because it's on your nose which is doing what it was meant to do.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
If you have been wearing it that would be expected. Your "funny" is bound to rub off.

rubato

Post by rubato »

I don't know why people are so upset that the monarchy is evolving by such a very small amount. And good for them.

yrs,
rubato

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

TPFKA@W wrote:
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
If you have been wearing it that would be expected. Your "funny" is bound to rub off.
Rubbing off stopped a long time ago . . .