Taking Down (Temporarily) My Redskins Sigline

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Taking Down (Temporarily) My Redskins Sigline

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:But I’ve reached that time of life when middle aged rage replaces all the sweetness and desperation to please others and win friends. I’m an admitted heartless bitch now and I fucking love it! :lol:
Now I'M confused.  I thought BSG was a lawyer, which means her heart should have already been removed before she ever passed the bar. ;)
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Why do you think lawyering crushed me? I went into with my heart intact and full of hope & idealism.

Now do you see? :lol:

Anyway, enough of this. I was only having a bit of fun laughing at crazy @w, who once ‘feared’ Joe Guy’s stalking (sniffing and humping, she called it) but now follows him around like a lovesick pup. And of course she’s still obsessed with me and trying to hurt me - has been for years now. It makes me laugh - can’t waste time feeling sorry for her, though I suppose I might once have, when I still had a heart.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

BoSoxGal wrote:........when I still had a heart.