Taking Down (Temporarily) My Redskins Sigline

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
TPFKA@W

Re: Taking Down (Temporarily) My Redskins Sigline

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:....Meanwhile I await your quote on the price though I may change what I want the sig to say at this point.
I need to work out a rate plan. Per view? Per word? Per message?

Then there are probably some messages that might be free of charge but I don't want to start a sig line war - if you get my drift...
I get the drift. So how much for the PITA with Chicken salad?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

TPFKA@W wrote:I get the drift. So how much for the PITA with Chicken salad?
For you, the first one is free. For BSG, I'd make her sniff my butt and then I'd charge her $10.00.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:I get the drift. So how much for the PITA with Chicken salad?
For you, the first one is free. For BSG, I'd make her sniff my butt and then I'd charge her $10.00.
*snert* She seems to want your attention. I say go for it. Butt charge her $20.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Or maybe it’s

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BoSoxGal on Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

She's posting a guide for any man interested in sniffing her fat ass.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

She's projecting. She's an admitted dog lover.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:nana :lol: :mrgreen:
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:She's projecting. She's an admitted dog lover.
She is desperate for attention. Probably off her meds again. I vote on just ignoring her ass, as has been the usual in most cases, she is absolutely not worth any effort.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

@w:

:lol:
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

I wish I could be flattered by your attention but it reeks so badly of desperation. You want me to send you a few bucks to get your meds refilled?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Joe Guy wrote:She's projecting. She's an admitted dog lover.
She is desperate for attention. Probably off her meds again. I vote on just ignoring her ass, as has been the usual in most cases, she is absolutely not worth any effort.
You're right. I don't really like arguing with BSG anyway. She has gotten really mad and left here forever a few times.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Up late playing with Joe Guy online - my how times have changed since you PM’d me in desperation about how he was stalking you.

Is it the Joe Guy or the wesw you find most attractive? :lol:
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

BoSoxGal wrote:Up late playing with Joe Guy online - my how times have changed since you PM’d me in desperation about how he was stalking you.

Is it the Joe Guy or the wesw you find most attractive? :lol:
Well they are both more attractive than your sadsack ass.

RayThom

Taking Down (Temporarily) My Redskins Sigline

Post by RayThom »

LJ, see what you started?

I hope you're satisfied.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

LJ is always starting something. Now he’s got BSG mad at me. After all those years of being friends with her I’ve been flushed from the toilet of her heart.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Can we get wesw to follow LJ's example and NOT post further in whatever s-pile he starts?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Joe Guy wrote:LJ is always starting something. Now he’s got BSG mad at me. After all those years of being friends with her I’ve been flushed from the toilet of her heart.
Was it just the once or did she have to do it 10 or 15 times? Enquiring minds want to know.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Joe Guy wrote:LJ is always starting something. Now he’s got BSG mad at me. After all those years of being friends with her I’ve been flushed from the toilet of her heart.
Was it just the once or did she have to do it 10 or 15 times? Enquiring minds want to know.
I’m glad you quoted that there - I’m not reading Joe’s posts but I’m glad I saw that one, that’s one of his rare gems for sure. I can think of lots of people I could use that phrase about - including myself at times, for sure!

Poor Joe & @w - they obviously think they have the power to hurt me. Once upon a time they did - and they both then hurt me badly back when I had a tender heart. But I’ve reached that time of life when middle aged rage replaces all the sweetness and desperation to please others and win friends. I’m an admitted heartless bitch now and I fucking love it! :lol:
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Well it's a pretty sad state for you that you have come to accept your lesser status in your professional and personal life It is unfortunate that you will be going into your reclining years in bankruptcy, not only in the legal sense but morally and physically as well. Joe and I were just minding our own business, doing what we do, and you had to jump in and start up a bunch of crap. Because you cannot abide the fact that no one was taking interest in you, I conjecture that is the state of affairs online and in your day to day life. Perhaps it is all my fault for making a joke to Meade about needing something to protect his balls because I have watched you repeatedly take a very coarse exception to anyone who dares to have an opinion contrary to yours. Your mental decline is obvious to me. I apologize for taking a crack at your weight and your general plight. I actually feel sorry for you now, in the light of day. Try not to waste what is left of your years being bitter. I hope you get to a better place soon.