Soon gone in a rush

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Scooter

Re: Soon gone in a rush

Post by Scooter »

Chelsea Clinton is a dog.
Amy Carter is the ugliest child of a president ever.
Michael J. Fox fakes his Parkinson's symptoms.
A law student advocating for birth control coverage is a slut.
All sketches of wanted criminals look like Jesse Jackson.
"Barack the Magic Negro"

Sorry, not sorry, not going to be guilted into having compassion for the malicious maggot.

I will wish him an easier death than he would want for any of the people he has demonized and maligned over the years.

But not by much.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Long Run wrote:He is widely considered to have reinvented and re-energized AM radio. Lots of minuses to go along with the accomplishments. Pretty interesting to look over the prior medal winners. Nearly all hold up well, but there are a few who either weren't so great or were discovered to be the complete opposite of great (Bill Cosby anyone).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_P ... ents#Media
Cosby didn't make his career based on hate and fear mongering, quite the opposite. As Scooter lays out below, Limbaugh did. If we knew in 2002 when we know today about Bill Cosby, he never would have received that medal (from any normal human).

(and don't for a minute think I have any sympathy for Cosby, he's horrific).
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

Crackpot wrote:Well it’s just greedy not to include the recently deceased Don Imus.
Good point.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

TPFKA@W wrote:Is that a cochlear implant or a borg implant on Limbaugh?
He has a cochlear implant - got it in the early 2000s when he lost all his hearing, allegedly from an autoimmune chronic ear infection condition very likely linked to his years with a massive Oxy habit.

Among other Rush classics, he also mocked the suicide death of Robin Williams - basically calling it a result of his liberalism.

Thinking of Rush's diagnosis calls to mind a famous quote by a favorite attorney icon:

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. ~ Clarence Darrow
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

BoSoxGal wrote:I was very happy to see that news. Yes, that’s terrible. Still true. One less hateful hate mongering piece of shit stirring the ugly up in moron America. :ok
TPFKA@W wrote:I just think he is the stupidest person possible. I consider my self to be a conservative leaning libertarian, and am unable to understand how anyone could listen to his crap without vomiting or shooting themselves in the head to make it stop.
MajGenl.Meade wrote: :barf :arg
Scooter wrote:Sorry, not sorry, not going to be guilted into having compassion for the malicious maggot.

I will wish him an easier death than he would want for any of the people he has demonized and maligned over the years.

But not by much.
BoSoxGal wrote:Thinking of Rush's diagnosis calls to mind a famous quote by a favorite attorney icon:

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. ~ Clarence Darrow
Mega-dittos! :mrgreen:
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God