Cats, disease vectors.

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Cats, disease vectors.

Post by Bicycle Bill »

MGMcAnick wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:03 pm
I can't help but wonder...who was the poor sonofabitch who had to stick a Q-tip up their noses to test them?
That reminds me of the list of top 10 bad jobs. Top of the list was the rectal thermometer tester.
If that's the worst job, then being the guy who tests the performance of condoms would have to be one of the best.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

My spousal unit had to go to the hospital for a non-Covid19 problem and they tested here as part of the admission process. She said she thinks they stuck that q-tip so far up her nose that they must have been scraping brain cells. and it REALLY hurt.

snailgate

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Econoline wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:04 am
I can't help but wonder...who was the poor sonofabitch who had to stick a Q-tip up their noses to test them? :o
Duh, isn't it obvious?

GAH!

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

When the tourists flock back to Kruger, it might take a while for the animals to revert to "before the virus" behavior:

Lions and other wild animals have been taking advantage of the peace and quiet in South Africa’s vast Kruger national park as the country’s strict lockdown continues. On Thursday, park ranger Richard Sowry took photographs of a pride of at least eight lions, including a few young cubs, snoozing on the tarmac just outside one of the park’s rest lodges.

Kruger media officer Isaac Phaala told the BBC the lions would normally be in the bushes but that they were “very smart and now they are enjoying the freedom of the park without us”.
And they might not want to give it back....

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

RayThom

Cats, disease vectors.

Post by RayThom »

Amazing.

Who knew these big cats were so territorial?
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Seems they have pretty laid back relationship with the human population...

I guess that comes from a lifetime of human encounters with tourists and park personnel rather than hunters..

We're nothing to be afraid of; just out of reach snacks...
ImageImageImage