I'm thinking Yemen...

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Gob

I'm thinking Yemen...

Post by Gob »

The usual response of a republican president of the USA, when he finds himself in deep shit, is to invade a country much smaller, and usually one few Americans will have heard of.

Trump to declare war on Yemen? Oman? Eritrea?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Re: I'm thinking Yemen...

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Greenland. He wants it anyway and doesn't like the Danes attitude plus it will make a nice Canada sandwich
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Yup, Greenland. Sounds like a nice venue for a golf course or two.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Gob wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:34 am
The usual response of a republican president of the USA, when he finds himself in deep shit, is to invade a country much smaller, and usually one few Americans will have heard of.

Trump to declare war on Yemen? Oman? Eritrea?
Trump is a go big or go home type of guy. He's already marked China as the target. Since he recently allowed Iranian tankers to reach Venezuela, I'm not sure what's up.

Now that we're facing widespread arson and looting as icing on the coronavirus cake, I'm not sure what Trump's going to do.

Play golf? Invade Minneapolis, NYC, LA? I have no idea. I'm not the one who sets up the daily priority targets on his dartboard,
Thank you RBG wherever you are!

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

So opening fire on law abiding, peaceably assembled citizens in Lafayette Square was ok with you, then.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Darren wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:56 am
I'm not the one who sets up the daily priority targets on his dartboard
Really? Puts that rumor to rest then.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Scooter wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:02 pm
So opening fire on law abiding, peaceably assembled citizens in Lafayette Square was ok with you, then.
come on, he had to clear the park for his photo op; the sun was just the right way to cut down on his orange complexion--if he didn't go then, he'd just look like an orange asshole. Come to think of it, that's what he looked like anyway.

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

Could be "Oman". Starts with "O" like "Obama" OMANGATE!