This kind of stuff happens all the time, and no one gives a damn

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
liberty

This kind of stuff happens all the time, and no one gives a damn

Post by liberty »

This kind of stuff happens all the time, and no one gives a damn. Did he deserve to die? He had a little dick so he wasn’t a real man and deserved to die.

https://www.nhregister.com/news/article ... 438126.php
https://whnt.com/news/missing-professor ... 0disorders.

by: Nexstar Media Wire
Posted: Jul 27, 2020 / 11:19 AM CDT / Updated: Jul 27, 2020 / 11:19 AM CDT
PHOENIX, Ariz. – After 48 days of searching a landfill, investigators have found the body of missing Arizona State University professor Junseok Chae.

Just before he went missing in late March, Chae was developing cutting edge chip-like brain implants for people who have neurological disorders.

“His mind was astonishing, but he could do things,” said Chae’s mentor Michael Kozicki. “I mean, he would, he would take things from the most nebulous of concepts and to actual working devices.”

The investigation into Chae’s death went all the way to Shreveport, Louisiana, where three teens were pulled over in Chae’s car.
Two of them, 18-year-old Javian Ezell and 18-year-old Gabrielle Austin were arrested and charged with first-degree murder.
Deputies said the group made statements that led them to believe Chae was a victim of a homicide. They later suspected that Ezell and Austin killed Chae in Phoenix and put his body in a dumpster that was taken to the landfill in Surprise.

“Honestly, the biggest question I have and everyone else has is just ‘Why?’ He was such a good dude, and he was doing so many good things for the world, so it’s just why, man,” said Chae’s former student Liam McDonald.

Chae’s colleagues said he was brilliant and that his death isn’t a loss for just the university, but also the world.
“It may sound hyperbolic, but the world is diminished,” said Kozicki in May. “What he was working on was for the good of us all.”
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: This kind of stuff happens all the time, and no one gives a damn

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:19 am
He had a little dick so he wasn’t a real man and deserved to die.
Just whose butt did you pull that little nugget out of, and — even if it was true — just what possible connection would that have had to this crime?

You've gone straight past 'howling at the moon' crazy and have reached 'bug-fuggin' nuts' status.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I suspect it's racism. lib assumes a person with an Oriental name must have a tiny appendage. (Just as he probably assumes these particular criminals have big ones).
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

I wonder if Lib noticed that one of the criminals was white?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:04 am
liberty wrote:
Just whose butt did you pull that little nugget out of, and — even if it was true — just what possible connection would that have had to this crime?

You've gone straight past 'howling at the moon' crazy and have reached 'bug-fuggin' nuts' status.
-"BB"-

I am just repeating what I read on other forums; these are forums on which I am not supposed to be reading.

https://www.nhregister.com/news/article ... 438126.php

PHOENIX (AP) — Two young adults charged with murder in the bludgeoning death of an Arizona State University professor four months ago told investigators that they lured him into the desert under the expectation he would pay money for sex, according to court records.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:04 am
liberty wrote:

-"BB"-

These are not my opinions, but the opinions of others that I have read on other forums; these are forums on which I am not supposed to be on, but I have been. I don’t know what to call them; I would call them black racist, but since there is no such thing as a racist that is Black I don’t know what to call them.

Also, you need to know if your skin is too white you are not really a man and if you are smaller in statue you are less of a man.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

lib, f**k off and stop visiting shit forums and bringing their filthy crap back here.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm
Also, you need to know if your skin is too white you are not really a man and if you are smaller in statue you are less of a man.
No, I don't need to know that.  Because to put it in simple words even you will understand, that's just bullshit.

What YOU need to know is that the real measure of a man lies somewhere other than in the darkness of his skin, the thickness of his tally-whacker, or the length of his inseam.  If that were the case, some basketball-playing horn-dog like Wilt the Stilt would the epitome of manhood....   Instead, he was just one more black guy hired to entertain the white folks — a modern-day descendant of the darkies in the traveling minstrel shows.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I'm calling bullshit. Unless the village idiot can provide a link to the post on one of these alleged forums where someone said:
then it doesn't exist and he is telling another one of his baldfaced lies.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

dales

Post by dales »

Hey lib!
It Ain’t the Meat It’s the Motion
Maria Muldaur
It ain't the meat it's the motion
That makes your daddy wanna rock
It's the movement it isn't the stock
Well, I got a girl that's so darn thin
There ain't much of her but bones and skin
One thing about her I can understand
She wraps all around me like a rubber band, baby
Well, I want a girl who's built real fat
Kenny don't like to see 'em like that
But I like to see 'em big and tall
The bigger they come the harder they fall

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

liberty

Post by liberty »

TULSA, Okla. -- An Oklahoma teenager has been sentenced to life in prison without the chance of parole for fatally shooting a teacher, plus 290 years for raping an 81-year-old woman and other crimes.

Tulsa County District Judge Kelly Greenough sentenced Deonte Green, 18, on Wednesday. Green entered guilty pleas in March to first-degree murder, 18 other felonies and one misdemeanor.

Prosecutors said Green was 16 on October 1, 2017 when, over the course of one day, he fatally shot Broken Arrow Public Schools teacher Shane Anderson at his home, raped the woman and committed a series of armed robberies. But his contact with police stretches back to when he was just 11.

"This is not a single bad day," Assistant District Attorney Kevin Gray said. "Deonte Green has worked up to this for years. For somebody that age to have this kind of criminal history is staggering."

Green's attorney read a letter in court in which the teen stated he was "not a monster," instead describing himself as a "misunderstood boy."

In her sentencing, Greenough found the teen "irreparably corrupt and permanently incorrigible," which is a standard for imposing life without parole on a defendant who was a juvenile when the crime took place.

"I'm grateful the judge's sentence reflected (Green's) character, his crimes, his inability to live within the boundaries of society," Darcie Anderson, Anderson's widow, said after the decision. "But in the end, nothing's going to bring my husband back. So while I'm glad that justice was served in his case, I would trade anything to have my husband back."

As part of his plea, Green acknowledged stealing a vehicle from an elderly couple on Sept. 30, 2017, then robbing a second elderly man and woman the subsequent day. He forced the couple to drive him to an ATM to withdraw money and eventually robbed another ATM customer who tried to help with the transaction.

He admitted to later raping the elderly woman at her home. Green went from that home to the Andersons' home. He held Darcie Anderson at gunpoint in the garage, demanding money, before killing her husband in their living room, according to her victim impact statement.

Green's stepfather, Mario Brown, said the sentence was too severe.
"Deonte is a nice kid. They make him out to be a monster," Brown said.

But Gray, the prosecutor, said Green's conduct just got worse and worse, and that he showed no genuine remorse.
"In a rare situation like this particular situation, justice, I believe, demanded that he stay off the streets forever," he said.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Gob wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:59 am
I wonder if Lib noticed that one of the criminals was white?
I noticed that, but it is not relevant; she probably has the same opinions as he has. And, besides it is not about race, it is about the American culture that is going to hell. If the problem would just stay in the black inner-city, we could live with it. It sounds like a harsh thing to say, but it is true; we can do nothing about the situation in those places.

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:49 am
I suspect it's racism. lib assumes a person with an Oriental name must have a tiny appendage. (Just as he probably assumes these particular criminals have big ones).
You should ask Shit Head he is an expert on penises.

dales

Post by dales »

Excitable Boy
Warren Zevon
Well, he went down to dinner in his Sunday best
Excitable boy, they all said
And he rubbed the pot roast all over his chest
Well, he's just an excitable boy
He took in the four a.m. show at the Clark
And he bit the usherette's leg in the dark
Well, he's just an excitable boy
He took little Suzie to the Junior Prom
And he raped her and killed her, then he took her home

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

And the background singers sing..... ooh waa ooh...ooh ooh.. excitable boy...

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Thanks for admitting that you pulled this:
The Village Idiot wrote:
out of your wife's gonorrhea encrusted ass, since you refuse to provide a link to the alleged forum where you claim to have read it.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown