Time to make the copies

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
BoSoxGal

Time to make the copies

Post by BoSoxGal »

The woman assaulted, a recent organ transplant recipient with a very vested interest in seeing customers following the Staples store’s mask policy, suffered a fractured leg requiring surgical intervention and a steel plate. Recovery will take months.

Police announced that Staples staff immediately intervened to help her - that’s not how the video looks to me. Noteworthy is the customer who watches, moves the fallen partition and gets back to her copying while an injured woman lies crying on the floor - what a cunt.

They found the nasty bitch who wouldn’t wear a mask and attacked the victim, and now she’s facing a felony. I hope it ruins her life, miserable bitch that she is.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Time to make the copies

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Anybody notice the skin tone of the person who threw the elderly woman to the ground?  Yeah, another one of those lives that matter .... but only to the stuck-up black bitch who is living it.

And the rest of you can still defend this "Black Lives Matter" bullshit???

If you do, you're worse than Trump.  But at least he's got an alibi — he's a m****r-f*****g idiot.  What's your excuse?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Thank you for your response, BSG.

Note that I did not say that NO Black Lives Matter.  But there are certainly some black lives that, if they were to be suddenly cut short, society would never miss them.  And this holds true with persons of ANY skin color.  There are enough white persons out there too who, if you were to label them as "white trash", you would be elevating THEM to a position far above their actual status or value as well.

Maybe it's time to resurrect the 'villain' organization from the old "Man from U.N.C.L.E." series — the Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity (a/k/a THRUSH).  I could certainly get behind the first part, anyway.

And don't worry, BSG — you'd still be safe.  'Disagreeable' is not the same as 'undesirable'.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I'm glad she was arrested. Everybody else in that store should be ashamed of themselves for doing nothing.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

I support BLM but I recognize that there are some people, of all hues, who are just assholes. I don't see any contradiction there.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:38 am
I support BLM but I recognize that there are some people, of all hues, who are just assholes. I don't see any contradiction there.
I agree with you but I'd bet if it had been a white woman who had knocked down a black woman, the incident would be perceived quite differently. The white privileged woman racist "proof" would go viral on the internet along with public outcry for a lawsuit to be filed against the police, the white woman and the store.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Well said Joe...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Joe Guy wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:17 am
ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:38 am
I agree with you but I'd bet if it had been a white woman who had knocked down a black woman, the incident would be perceived quite differently. The white privileged woman racist "proof" would go viral on the internet along with public outcry for a lawsuit to be filed against the police, the white woman and the store.
And if it had been an adult who knocked down a kid, or an imam who knocked down a priest, or..., the reaction would be very different. Of course it would, sensitivities vary over time and with populations, and people are much more sensitive to white on black violence now than they were, say, a year ago. That's just the way things are, but it doesn't make the asshole's behavior any more defensible.

FWIW, one thing 5 did like is that the victim, even with a broken leg, tried to trip her attacker on the way out--she looks like a tough woman.

And one other lesson that can be learned here; in a world assholes, it makes little sense to confront people in any manner; if someone is not wearing a mask, leave it to the store personnel (or police) whose job it is to enforce the rules and just distance yourself from that person. It doesn't excuse the attack or make it any less outrageous--but it also makes sense to avoid such confrontations if you can.

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:06 am
Thank you for your response, BSG.

Note that I did not say that NO Black Lives Matter.  But there are certainly some black lives that, if they were to be suddenly cut short, society would never miss them.  And this holds true with persons of ANY skin color.  There are enough white persons out there too who, if you were to label them as "white trash", you would be elevating THEM to a position far above their actual status or value as well.

Maybe it's time to resurrect the 'villain' organization from the old "Man from U.N.C.L.E." series — the Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity (a/k/a THRUSH).  I could certainly get behind the first part, anyway.

And don't worry, BSG — you'd still be safe.  'Disagreeable' is not the same as 'undesirable'.
-"BB"-
I despise bullies and thugs, and I don’t give a damn who or what they are black, white or whatever.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.