So what are your plans?

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Jarlaxle

Re: So what are your plans?

Post by Jarlaxle »

Scooter wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:24 am
If Trump is re-elected and Republicans retain control of the Senate, the federal courts will become tilted so far to the right that same-sex marriage bans and so-called "sodomy" laws will be reinstated, and protections against anti-LGBT discrimination will be outlawed. Pink triangles, concentration camps and extermination will follow. So I will be volunteering with Rainbow Railroad to help with what will become of flood of LGBT refugees across the border, and I will be pleading with all of my LGBT friends in the U.S. to escape before it is too late.
What sort of drugs would I need to take for this to not read like a fever dream?

Would those drugs mean I can't be an instructor for Operation Blazing Sword anymore?

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Darren wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:39 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:24 am
If Trump is re-elected and Republicans retain control of the Senate, the federal courts will become tilted so far to the right that same-sex marriage bans and so-called "sodomy" laws will be reinstated, and protections against anti-LGBT discrimination will be outlawed. Pink triangles, concentration camps and extermination will follow. So I will be volunteering with Rainbow Railroad to help with what will become of flood of LGBT refugees across the border, and I will be pleading with all of my LGBT friends in the U.S. to escape before it is too late.
Your LBGT friends will be fine.

If they have a run in with the law it won't be because of their preferences.

As the War on Drugs is reined in and asset forfeiture laws are challenged we'll see less reason for police interactions. The China Effect will also play a role in eliminating perceived divisions within the population as employment increases.
Gods above, I hope so.

Beer Sponge

Post by Beer Sponge »

Scooter wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:53 am
I'm not fantasizing about killing anyone. You're the one saying that if Trump loses the election, his supporters will take to the streets to face off against the world's most powerful military machine. I'm just pointing out the logical consequence of that.

And if you want Alberta, you can have it. Take Saskatchewan as a bonus.
Hey, Alberta (and Saskatchewan for that matter!) are not interested. We are Canadians out here too!
Personally, I don’t believe in bros before hoes, or hoes before bros. There needs to be a balance. A homie-hoe-stasis, if you will.

Beer Sponge

Post by Beer Sponge »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:05 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:53 am
And if you want Alberta, you can have it. Take Saskatchewan as a bonus.
Canada’s right wing; no thanks! :nana
Not are far right as you think!

😉
Personally, I don’t believe in bros before hoes, or hoes before bros. There needs to be a balance. A homie-hoe-stasis, if you will.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

When I look at map of Canada or a globe, they're on the left side of Canada, far to the left of Ottawa or Toronto.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Look at a globe? Right Side, Left Side? When I look at a globe of the world I prefer to look with Australia at the top,, or perhaps Panama.

snailgate

wesw

Post by wesw »

not as worried about violencee locally now

in 2016 people s trump signs were vandalized regularly, hasn t happened this year, as far as I can see...

I took my CNN Socks sign off my truck before we went to vote, as a family

I saw exactly zero red maga hats in line, I did see one fella with a camo TRUMP hat but he was rhe exception...

I pointed out to my daughter that the electioneering was over, as it should be, and that we were all friends now.... the voting place is a sacred one for me, and most people around here, I think

in 2016 I took down my trump sign Wednesday morning, this year I did not even put it out front, it wwaas in my shed/garage, whereonly friends could see it, my buddy smoked weed with me, him in his blm shirt, sitting under my trrump sign.....

as it should be

dales

Post by dales »

tRump supporters sure seem PO-ed when interviewed on the news.

Why so angry?

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Dales, I think it is painful cognitive dissonance.

snailgate

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

dales wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:18 am

Why so angry?
As best I can tell they believe there are shenanigans afoot.

dales

Post by dales »

Me?

I think it's a bad case of IBS.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

More like IPS .. irritable president syndrome.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:28 am
dales wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:18 am

Why so angry?
As best I can tell they believe there are shenanigans afoot.
Of course they think that. Their cult leader said so.

There was a “rally” in my hometown last night. They stood on a traffic island waiving their enormous flags and I presume chanting. My daughter felt fearful as she approached on her way home from work and reached out her window to remove her pride magnet from the car door. I am in a “blue county” in Pa but my local area is as red as can be. No end of maga hats and stupid flags hung from pickup trucks.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Congratulations President Biden!!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

So to update my current plans: I am going to sit back and watch another unproductive 4 years of bickering. Jesus Christ eating deviled ham on a communion wafer, please may we find acceptable presidential material next round.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:ok :ok :ok :ok :ok
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

It was reported that Trump is out golfing today. My sources say that he is arguing that he has a better score than his card shows because he claims that some of his strokes shouldn't have been counted.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:00 pm
So to update my current plans: I am going to sit back and watch another unproductive 4 years of bickering. Jesus Christ eating deviled ham on a communion wafer, please may we find acceptable presidential material next round.
Who would have been an "acceptable" Democratic presidential candidate against whom the Republicans would not have unleashed an uninterrupted stream of venom and obstruction over the next four years? That candidate does not exist, because the Republican Party has decided that no one but them has any right to govern, and they will stop at nothing to prevent anyone else from getting the chance.

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown