So what are your plans?

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Sue U

Re: So what are your plans?

Post by Sue U »

Curious to see how this year's Christmas decorations at the White House turn out.
GAH!

liberty

Post by liberty »

Sue U wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:26 pm
Curious to see how this year's Christmas decorations at the White House turn out.
All I want for Christmas is to kill a commie for mommy, commie. :lol:
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

liberty wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:18 am
Sue U wrote:
I am guessing your mommy kept you on the titty too long.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I'm sure that Kim Jong Un will give him a warm welcome in Pyongyang.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Sue U wrote:

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

liberty wrote:
Sue U wrote:
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
GAH!

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Right now, my plans are unclear. Though large amounts of hard liquor is starting to look good.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

No. Joe needs to cultivate faith in institutions and right or wrong she's too polarizing.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

but it's funny
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

He could appoint Michelle Obama as AG. America's Mom will NOT stand for this nonsense!

Although the concept of appointing Hillary to do Lock Him Up to Trump & Co. is hi-larious!
GAH!

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Does anyone have cabinet predictions or a wish list?

I suspect Amy Klobuchar has a spot on the short list for AG.
~ Carl Sagan

liberty

Post by liberty »

Sue U wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:45 pm
liberty wrote:
Sue U wrote:
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Don’t worry; that is a statement of sentiment, not an action plan. I would not do to you communist what you do to your enemies, not unless it has to be. During my time in the military, I was willing and ready to kill, but I never had to kill anyone, and I am not disappointed by that. However, my repair of the avionics made me just as much of a war criminal as the pilot who dropped the bombs on North Vietnam as far as you and Jane Fonda are concerned. But I can live with that, “extremism in defense of liberty is no vice.” It is not necessary to kill communists unless they are likely to gain power.

You probably know this, but your love of communist China caused you to dismiss it; your beloved communist China is a very racist country: https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/racism- ... -in-china/
Last edited by liberty on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:21 am
Right now, my plans are unclear. Though large amounts of hard liquor is starting to look good.
Do nothing for a while except organized and agitate. Wait for signs of aggression before deciding we are at war. Biden is corrupt, but he may not be a power-grabbing extremist. We will have to wait and see. If he starts kissing China’s ass, then we know he is a traitor and has sold us out to China.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:19 pm
Do nothing for a while except organized and agitate. Wait for signs of aggression before deciding we are at war. Biden is corrupt, but he may not be a power-grabbing extremist. We will have to wait and see. If he starts kissing China’s ass, then we know he is a traitor and has sold us out to China.
How do you define "kissing China's ass"?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I’d like to think that this final insanity of 45* would have some number of those 71,000,000 come to regret their votes - but I doubt it.

This is fucking insanity. They’re moving forward with preparing the February budget! WTAF?!?!
~ Carl Sagan

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:12 pm
They’re moving forward with preparing the February budget! WTAF?!?!
They're just trolling to see how agitated it will get the libs on SnapFace and Twatter. Even Mike Pompeo was taking the piss earlier today. Everyone knows it's over -- even Trump. They can play "let's pretend" all they want about next year, but come noon on Jan. 20 they're out the forking door. In the meantime they're just being dicks about as much as possible to pwn the libs. Because that's who they are: middle-school mean girls.
GAH!

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:47 pm
liberty wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:19 pm
How do you define "kissing China's ass"?
How about tolerating treating the US as an economic colony, technology transfer to China, Chinese spying on the US, cyber-attacks on the US, Unfair trade. That will do for the moment. At least, if nothing else we should diversify so we are not so dependent on those murdering sons of bitchs.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Lib--
“extremism in defense of liberty is no vice.”
So Diem's and Thieu's South Vietnam were bastions of personal liberty (and maybe justice for all too)? Don't make me laugh. If you went there you proably did what you had to do, a lot of my friends did as well, and I wouldn't condemn you for that. But don't kid yourself that you were "defending liberty." It's been a long time since the US did that.