We haven't had a quiz for a while

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
BoSoxGal

Re: We haven't had a quiz for a while

Post by BoSoxGal »

Right, and all the years before August that you’ve hated me and my posting is explained by what? Your misogyny. That’s what explains a lot.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:42 pm
Bicycle Bill wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:38 pm
BoSoxGal wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:34 am
Been lighting up daily since August- only way I’ve survived the election lead up and aftermath.
Continual, habitual use of mood-altering chemicals. That explains a lot.
Right, and all the years before August that you’ve hated me and my posting is explained by what? Your misogyny. That’s what explains a lot.
I'm sure you didn't just start toking in August.  That might just be when it became, by your own admission, an every day thing.

"All the years"??  I've been a member of this board for barely five years, and with only a couple of exceptions like Lord Jim or RayThom I didn't know anybody here.  You've got twice the tenure I have — and have probably been the target of other people as well during that time period.  But as Shaggy says in his rap (I refuse to dignify it by calling it a song), "It wuzn't me."

And it's not misogyny either.  I am just not one who suffers fools gladly.  Were you to check the record, you would see that there have been many times when I have agreed with and endorsed your position/opinion on various topics and points of discussion.  But when I think you're so full of shit that even your eyes and hair are brown I'm going to call you on it — or anyone else, for that matter.

Of course, it might also just be a perverse kind of pleasure I get by pushing your buttons, knowing by now how you'll react — sort of like poking a snake with a stick (from a safe distance) just to watch it strike out.  So put that in your hash-pipe and smoke it.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

You don’t know a fucking thing about my daily life BB, you’re just the kind of arrogant ass who thinks he knows other people’s lives.

Before August I hadn’t used intoxicating marijuana in a couple of years, and only occasionally in the years before that. Something about working 80-100 hour weeks in a profession that requires very sharp mental clarity, and my feeling that as a prosecutor I had a moral obligation not to be breaking laws I was sworn to enforce.

Massachusetts legalized marijuana for recreational consumption in 2016, but recreational use dispensaries only started opening in late 2018/early 2019.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

And sorry to disappoint, but you don’t push any of my buttons. You’re just a source of amusement with your never ending obsession, sniffing my ass in thread after thread, trying to exert your manhood by attempting to better me intellectually. But you just ain’t got the tools.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

dales

Post by dales »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:01 pm
And sorry to disappoint, but you don’t push any of my buttons. You’re just a source of amusement with your never ending obsession, sniffing my ass in thread after thread, trying to exert your manhood by attempting to better me intellectually. But you just ain’t got the tools.
Time for BSG to lite up another fattie.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato