Someone has issues.

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Gob

Someone has issues.

Post by Gob »

pe1.jpg
pe1.jpg (60.72 KiB) Viewed 185 times
pe2.jpg
A few things leap to mind;
When did accusing someone of being male become a thing?
If we cannot take the piss out of flashers, who is left to be the butt* of humour?
Since when did cartoons have to be aimed at "helping victims of sexual assault"?
In what way does the cartoon aid, abet, or encourage indecent exposure?
Can someone stop the planet please? I want to get off.

(Yes, I did go back and find the last but one issue of PSRE to get the cartoon. I save old copies to light the fire in winter with.)

*Fnaaaarrrr
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Big RR

Re: Someone has issues.

Post by Big RR »

Indecent exposure can lead to rape and murder? I guess, so much as anything can; but it would be a big surprise to people I know, male and female, who streaked in college. Not to mention the many others who get arrested for indecent exposure who have nothing sexual on their mind at all (I once defended a guy who was arrested for indecent exposure for pissing behind a bush late at night on a highway--maybe a bad choice of things to do, but hardly a prelude to rape or murder). FWIW, you gotta love the paraphilia comment as well; while I have no doubt that, for some, such indecent exposure can provide some sort of sexual gratification, it's no more necessarily done for that reason than a woman dressing in a man's suit (transvestism) is.