BLM said to disband the police

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
liberty

BLM said to disband the police

Post by liberty »

BLM said disband the police we don’t need much policing. The reason that crime has increased is because the police are being less aggressive in doing their job. Can you really blame them if they make a mistake, they can go to prison? Do you remember the black woman who was killed during a no-knock search warrant? Her death was an accident, but Oprah Winfrey wanted the police tried for murder. The smartest thing a cop in a big city to do is play it safe. If the suspect runs, let him go; who knows what will happen if you catch them, someone could get hurt. We can be pretty sure of the race of the shooter, but that is racist. The police should concentrate in looking for a white shooter and a clan member. I understand that most murders in big liberal go unsolved. Those white murders are just too damn smart for the police.

16-year-old boy killed, 2 kids hurt in shooting at school bus stop in Louisville: Police | MyCentralOregon.com
Lowest This City Can Get’: Teen Killed at Bus Stop Minutes After Waving Bye to Mom

We are considering running their own patrols at school bus stops after a teen, who had just started his junior year, was shot within minutes of waving goodbye to his mom and heading to the school bus stop on Wednesday morning.
Louisville police said that 16-year-old Tyree Smith was waiting with a group of students for the bus to Eastern High School when an unidentified gunman drove by and allegedly opened fire. Tyree died at a local hospital and two other students were injured, police said. A stolen grey Jeep believed to be linked to the shooting was found on fire early Thursday morning after a search on Wednesday, police told the Louisville Courier Journal.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Burning Petard

Re: BLM said to disband the police

Post by Burning Petard »

The death was not 'an accident' It was the result of gross incompetence and negligence. The had bad intelligence, bad planning, and they shot many times, never hitting the bad guy. The bad guy fired once and hit his target.

snailgate