Multi cultural?

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Gob

Multi cultural?

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Long Run

Re: Multi cultural?

Post by Long Run »

liberty

Post by liberty »

Culture is how particular people live their lives. It's the things they share in common. It can be everything from arts, sports and customs, and social morals. A culture can be as large as a nation or small as a family. Football is part of the American culture, and then there is a football subculture where individuals are worshipped.

There's an overall American culture, and then there are many subcultures. There is a culture of the black inner city and southern white redneck and the California hippie culture, but they are all part of the American culture. I almost forgot there's a conservative culture and a liberal culture and many cultures I can't even think of at the moment, so white can be a culture.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

"Black culture"
You know, bacteria in a Petri dish is also known as a 'culture'.
Draw your own conclusions.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?