Tic tok racism

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
liberty

Tic tok racism

Post by liberty »

OK, liberals justify this: A black student beats up a white teacher who uses a wheelchair. She could have chosen a black teacher to beat up for her tik-tok challenge, but instead, she chose a white teacher. Is that not racist? If it had been a white student beating a black disabled teacher, it would be racist for sure. No, I don't know that the beaten teacher was white, but I'm willing to take a chance because I know the odds are with me.

VIDEO: Student attacks Covington High teacher for ‘Tik-Tok challenge’ (knoe.com)

Police say that Larrianna Jackson, 18, was arrested after video captured her physically assaulting the teacher after the dismissal bell rang. Video obtained from another student’s cell phone shows Jackson striking the teacher four times as she’s hurled to the ground.

“I was just devastated to know what our teachers go through on a day-to-day basis just to educate students,” said St. Tammany Schools Superintendent Frank Jabbia. “For this teacher to be having a conversation with a student and then to be assaulted in this manner was very disturbing.”

Jabbia says anyone involved will be disciplined.
The teacher was badly bruised and rushed to a hospital for treatment. She was released but Jabbia says her condition will be monitored over the next couple of days.
“She is hurting,” he said. Jabbia says it’s unknown if the teacher will return to the classroom following the attack.

Jackson was arrested and accused of a felony count of battery of a school teacher. Jackson was transported to the St. Tammany Parish Jail where she will await prosecution.

Officers learned that the violent attack may have been prompted by a viral Tik Tok challenge. Evidently, users on the app have deemed it to be a challenge to damage school property and attack teachers.

Tik Tok says any “slap a teacher” content will be removed from the platform.

“In some cases, the kids don’t know the boundaries as to what’s appropriate to post or not appropriate,” says Tulane Social Media Professor Ashley Nelson.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Re: Tic tok racism

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:23 am
OK, liberals justify this: A black student beats up a white teacher who uses a wheelchair. She could have chosen a black teacher to beat up for her tik-tok challenge, but instead, she chose a white teacher. Is that not racist? If it had been a white student beating a black disabled teacher, it would be racist for sure. No, I don't know that the beaten teacher was white, but I'm willing to take a chance because I know the odds are with me.
I don't know who claims to be "liberal" here at Plan B but how could anyone, liberal or not, "justify" a student beating up a teacher?

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
First of all, here's a link to the article that liberty plagiarized.  It does have a poor-quality video showing the attack, and it does appear, after several viewings, that the victim was NOT a person of color ... although there is no confirmation one way or the other within the story and the video is, due to its quality, inconclusive.

But that doesn't stop our resident shithead.   In one sentence, he states that "a black student beats up a white teacher."   Then, three sentences later, he states "I don't know that the beaten teacher was white, but I'm willing to take a chance because I know the odds are with me."

lib, you make me wanna puke.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:48 am
liberty wrote:
I don't know who claims to be "liberal" here at Plan B but how could anyone, liberal or not, "justify" a student beating up a teacher?
I'm disappointed. You haven't even tried. Come on; you can do it. I have faith in you. You know, if she is a white teacher, she must've been racist, so she must have used the N-word that would have justified it right there, don't you think. That would have justified killing her. Now think like a liberal.

And who are liberals here? Shit Head and Sue are for two.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:05 am
liberty wrote:
First of all, here's a link to the article that liberty plagiarized.  It does have a poor-quality video showing the attack, and it does appear, after several viewings, that the victim was NOT a person of color ... although there is no confirmation one way or the other within the story and the video is, due to its quality, inconclusive.

But that doesn't stop our resident shithead.   In one sentence, he states that "a black student beats up a white teacher."   Then, three sentences later, he states "I don't know that the beaten teacher was white, but I'm willing to take a chance because I know the odds are with me."

-"BB"-
Now Joe, that is what I'm talking about; you need to take lessons from Be Be; he knows how to be a liberal. He lacks guts, but he knows how to puke.

Be be says there is no such thing as black racism and anyone who says there is a racist.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:05 am
liberty wrote:

-"BB"-
Now Joe, that is what I'm talking about; you need to take lessons from Be Be; he knows how to be a liberal. He lacks guts, but he knows how to puke.

Be be says there is no such thing as black racism and anyone who says there is a racist.