Penises held for ransom

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Scooter

Penises held for ransom

Post by Scooter »

‘Your Cock Is Mine Now:’ Hacker Locks Internet-Connected Chastity Cage, Demands Ransom

A hacker took control of people's internet-connected chastity cages and demanded a ransom to be paid in Bitcoin to unlock it.

"Your cock is mine now," the hacker told one of the victims, according to a screenshot of the conversation obtained by a security researcher that goes by the name Smelly and is the founder of vx-underground, a website that collects malware samples.

In October of last year, security researchers found that the manufacturer of an Internet of Things chastity cage—a sex toy that users put around their penis to prevent erections that is used in the BDSM community and can be unlocked remotely—had left an API exposed, giving malicious hackers a chance to take control of the devices. That's exactly what happened, according to a security researcher who obtained screenshots of conversations between the hacker and several victims, and according to victims interviewed by Motherboard.

A victim who asked to be identified only as Robert said that he received a message from a hacker demanding a payment of 0.02 Bitcoin (around $750 today) to unlock the device. He realized his cage was definitely "locked," and he "could not gain access to it."

"Fortunately I didn’t have this locked on myself while this happened," Robert said in an online chat.

"I wasn’t the owner of the cage anymore so I didn’t have full control over the cage at any given moment," another victim who goes by the name RJ told Motherboard in an online chat. RJ said he got a message from the hacker, who said they had control of the cage and wanted a payment to unlock it.

These hacks show once again that just because you can connect something to the internet, it doesn't mean you have to—especially if you then don't take care of securing the device or its connection. It's incidents like these that make some people think the Internet of Things is just a marketing term for the Internet of Hackable Things, as we call it, or even the Internet of Shit, as others call it.

Qiui, the China-based manufacturer of the device, which is aptly called Cellmate, did not respond to a request for comment. A US distributor said in an email that the flaw that allowed the hacker to lock the victims’ cages was fixed in the latest version of the app.

Alex Lomas, a security researcher at Pentest Partners, who audited the Cellmate device, confirmed that some users received the extortion messages, and said this highlights the need for better security practices.

"Almost every company and product is going to have some kind of vulnerability in its lifetime. Maybe not as bad as this one, but something," Lomas said in an online chat. "It’s important that all companies have a way for researchers to contact them, and that they keep in touch with them."

As usual, be careful what devices you trust with your data or, in this case, with your genitals.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

ex-khobar Andy

Re: Penises held for ransom

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

King Arthur had to leave the kingdom for an extended period. He took his most trusted knight, Lancelot, aside for a moment. "Lancelot, I fear Guinevere is not entirely faithful to me. Therefore, I have placed a chastity belt upon her. Now I entrust you alone with the key", and with that, placed the key in his hand.

Soon Arthur was on his way. Before he left behind sight of the castle, however, he heard a galloping horse racing up to him. It was Lancelot.

"Your Majesty! Stop! You've given me the wrong key!"

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

One day, King Arthur had to leave Camelot to go on a diplomatic mission.  Worried about his wife's potential infidelity, he asked Merlin to fashion her a chastity belt. The magician snapped his fingers and out of thin air appeared a magical chastity belt, made of samite, with a hole cut through the fabric over the vagina.  Merlin assured the king that anything that was put through the hole in the chastity belt would be immediately lopped off by an invisible, spring-loaded, razor-sharp blade and, to demonstrate, the wizard grabbed a nearby candle and stuck it into the hole.  SPROING!  The magical blade shot out and chopped the candle clean in half.

"Splendid!" said Arthur.  Satisfied, he left on his journey.

When he returned several days later, he immediately summoned the Knights of the Round Table and commanded all of them to display their manhoods.  Incredibly, the penises of all but Sir Galahad had been amputated.

In a rage, King Arthur yelled furiously at his knights, "See!  Look how none of you are trustworthy around my wife!  How dare you all to betray me?  I shall strip you of your rank and nobility and have you demoted to common men-at-arms, and then eternally banished from my realm — except for the honorable Galahad."   Turning to Galahad, Arthur continued, "Ah, Galahad!   You shall henceforth be known as Galahad the Pure, and let it be further known that you are now the heir to my throne and my entire kingdom, to Excalibur, and to all else that I have!   Tell me, you of the upright and noble spirit, how was it that you alone were able to resist temptation where all others had failed?"

Galahad cleared his throat and said, "Well, it wathn't eathy..."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

No, he said "aaargle aargh gluk" :roll:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts