No justice, no peace, no sense...

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
liberty

Re: No justice, no peace, no sense...

Post by liberty »

Sue U wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:39 pm
"Free speech" doesn't mean freedom from protests of those who disagree. Allen West spoke his piece and no one -- neither protestors nor the (public) university -- shut down the program. I highly doubt that Therese Purcell was in any actual danger, as 1) there seemed to be plenty of police around the event and 2) she seems to be making the extremely predictable right-wing media splash with her lynch-mob fantasy. Also, I didn't know YAF was still even a thing, what with the Proud Boys, America Firsters et al. sucking up all the fascist utes these days.
The woke crowd has on numerous occasions demonstrated that they are Communist, fascist thugs no different than Hitler, Stalin, or Putin except for their level of power; if they had the power, they would exterminate their enemies. Because of the war, we don’t even have Russia as a haven now. When AOC becomes president, the rape of redneck women will be legal, and anyone declared deplorable can be assaulted and Murdered without violating the law. It’s just what intolerant people do.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I was going to say you were delusional in saying Hitler was communist, but this
n Hitler, Stalin, or Putin except for their level of power; if they had the power, they would exterminate their enemies. Because of the war, we don’t even have Russia as a haven now. When AOC becomes president, the rape of redneck women will be legal, and anyone declared deplorable can be assaulted and Murdered without violating the law.
is completely delusional and I am concerned about your sanity.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Big RR wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:26 pm
I was going to say you were delusional in saying Hitler was communist, but this
n Hitler, Stalin, or Putin except for their level of power; if they had the power, they would exterminate their enemies. Because of the war, we don’t even have Russia as a haven now. When AOC becomes president, the rape of redneck women will be legal, and anyone declared deplorable can be assaulted and Murdered without violating the law.
is completely delusional and I am concerned about your sanity.
I can’t argue about my sanity. I don’t believe any person can determine their level of sanity, but if you don’t think bad things can happen in this world when intolerant people have power look at the 20th century. How many people did the left murder, torture, and starve to death 100 million? If you don’t think bad things can happen even now in the 21st century; you are the one delusional.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

liberty why don’t you just take your lily white family to Russia now, and get ahead of the game? You could crowd fund your relocation expenses, I feel sure some of the posters here would be happy to chip in. Save your own redneck ladies from the indignities of living in a tolerant society, hurry up and join your benevolent Russian brothers who treat Ukrainian women so very well - gang raping them and cutting their throats and dumping their bodies in the nearest mass grave.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

How many people did the left murder, torture, and starve to death
Probably about as many as the right; left/right politics make no difference when it comes to authritarian asshole, and there are as many, or more, on the right, than there are on the left. Same for those intolerant of others.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

When AOC becomes president, the rape of redneck women will be legal, and anyone declared deplorable can be assaulted and Murdered without violating the law.
This comment is despicable.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

One word: PROJECTION.
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God