Maple syrup maple syrup Bernie Sanders and big mean Mooses

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
TPFKA@W

Maple syrup maple syrup Bernie Sanders and big mean Mooses

Post by TPFKA@W »

My husband and I are currently in Vermont in conjunction with a general drive around New England. We have resisted buying syrup at this at this point. No moose seen and no Bernie sightings. Tomorrow we are headed for the Kacamangus highway. I will write up our adventures when I return home. We intend to be in Portland ME day after tomorrow. I might find Editec in my travels there. Any restaurant recommendations in New Hamphire or anywhere hereabouts?

Long Run

Re: Maple syrup maple syrup Bernie Sanders and big mean Mooses

Post by Long Run »

I'll leave it to the few NE folks to give you current recommendations but a few of mine are still valid I think. You can't go wrong with a stop in Stowe and the Ben and Jerry's main plant. I would get some blueberry pancakes and use the real syrup (no need to put a bottle or so in your car since you can get it wherever you live or have it shipped). I remember being impressed with the eastern Portland, as well as the nearby beaches. If you are in western Mass., the Student Prince in Springfield is still serving good German cuisine (not an oxymoron). If your guy is a basketball fan, a few hours at the BB Hall of Fame would be generous of you.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Maple syrup maple syrup Bernie Sanders and big mean Mooses

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Long Run wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:19 pm
a few hours at the BB Hall of Fame would be generous of you.
There's a Hall of Fame for li'l ol' me?    :lol:
Who'da thunk it?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?