Add "Relationship Expert" to Trump's Resume

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Add "Relationship Expert" to Trump's Resume

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Former President and permanent public embarrassment Donald Trump all but said the word “pussy” — again — in an excerpt from his international interview Monday with British journalist Piers Morgan.  He used his latest evocation of the word to attack Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, calling Harry “whipped” ... as in “pussy-whipped”, a term used to denigrate a person for 'not being a man' and — at least so far as the name-caller is concerned — allowing himself to be 'controlled' by a woman.

Quite frankly, in America this is one of the more offensive things you can say to a man, while at the same time being an extremely offensive thing to say about a woman.  But leave it to the Donald to be able to pull off the two-fer.

Trump went on to predict the couple’s marriage would end when Markle “decides that she likes some other guy better” (you know, sorta like the way his marriages did, when he decided he liked some other Russian chick better... and for that matter, Melania needs to remember what the Pussy-Grabber in Chief has said about his own daughter, Ivanka).  He added: “Poor Harry is being led around by his nose, and I think he’s an embarrassment.”

Well, he ought to know about embarrassment, all right.

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

ex-khobar Andy

Re: Add "Relationship Expert" to Trump's Resume

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Didn't watch it. When Trump and Morgan are talking, I'm unsure who to root for.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:14 pm
Didn't watch it. When Trump and Morgan are talking, I'm unsure who to root for.
Asteroid impact.
GAH!

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Didn't watch that either, but I really like Ms. Betty Bowers, America's best Christian.

snailgate