Just Meade’s Type

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
BoSoxGal

Just Meade’s Type

Post by BoSoxGal »

McSweeney’s MAY 26, 2017
THE OXFORD COMMA’S ONLINE DATING PROFILE
by MOLLY COLLINS

Full Name: Oxford Stanford Comma
Nickname (s): Real, slim, and shady
Height: 12 pt.
Body Type: Curvy
Seeking: Adjectives, verbs, and participles within a 0.1-centimeter radius.

About Me

I recently moved to this paragraph, so I don’t know any punctuation here. I’ve got a sequence of esteemed, beloved, and admirable attributes. In my previous clause, I was heralded as staunch, stout, and necessary. I’m one with which to have a good, great, and grand time, and I’m in touch with my wants, needs, and emotions, and I’m not afraid to get declarative, imperative, interrogative, and exclamatory for a pretty, prim, and proper part of speech. I need a babe, baby, or bae that likes to tour, travel, and trip to exotic locales, locations, and luxurious destinations and even fancies the quainter quests, like hanging out On the Banks of Plum Creek, cuddling on the side of a Cold Mountain, and forgiving me for getting her Lost in Tokyo.

Gouda, Havarti, and Brie; Feta, Mozzarella, and Cheddar; Ricotta, Swiss, and Muenster; Manchego, Gorgonzola, and Provolone; Roquefort, Taleggio, and Pecorino Romano; The Corrections.

Dislikes

Pretentious Proper Nouns
Last edited by BoSoxGal on Tue May 24, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Just Meade’s Type

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:lol:, :lol:, and :lol:.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

8715C5F6-2FEA-4EDD-A119-FE2B23F894DA.jpeg
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

One thing I see all the time is, “ The car was my husband and I’s. “. It makes me want to poke my eyes out. Or their I’s.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Back on line after hiatus . . . love the cartoon, me and the wife both.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Meade - You might want to pre-order a tombstone similar to this:
Lies not lays.jpg
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God