I love happy endings!

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Jarlaxle

I love happy endings!

Post by Jarlaxle »

Sadly, the idiot survived. He and his three buddies are being held on 500K bail.
Last edited by Jarlaxle on Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MajGenl.Meade

Re: I love hppy endings!

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

And they parked in a handicap spot!! Thugs!!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I’d be hppy [sic] if you’d post the damn YouTube linky. 😘
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Thanks! I’d already seen that on the Daily Mail website - if it bleeds, it leads!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

No, a truly happy ending would have been for the excessively overpigmented asshole with the rifle to have bled out inside the store, alongside his useless weapon.   Maybe then these poor, underprivileged, down-trodden sons of Africa will realize that if you persist in playing your stupid games, you'll eventually win stupid prizes.

The other takeaway is that from a distance of maybe thirty feet, and the shop owner couldn't hit his target?   Yeah, THERE'S your gun control problem ... not being able to hit what you're aiming at.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:10 am
No, a truly happy ending would have been for the excessively overpigmented asshole with the rifle to have bled out inside the store, alongside his useless weapon.   Maybe then these poor, underprivileged, down-trodden sons of Africa will realize that if you persist in playing your stupid games, you'll eventually win stupid prizes.

The other takeaway is that from a distance of maybe thirty feet, and the shop owner couldn't hit his target?   Yeah, THERE'S your gun control problem ... not being able to hit what you're aiming at.
-"BB"-
So...did you not watch the video, then? Or are you just posting shit for the sake of shitposting?

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:11 am
Bicycle Bill wrote:

-"BB"-
So...did you not watch the video, then? Or are you just posting shit for the sake of shitposting?
I watched the video.  I also saw another article where it said that the 80-year-old shopkeeper was firing a fuckin' shotgun.  At ten yards or thereabouts, it shoulda blown a tunnel through the guy.
Unless the guy was hopped up higher than the moon on meth or something like that.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:31 am
Jarlaxle wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:11 am
Bicycle Bill wrote:

-"BB"-
I watched the video.  I also saw another article where it said that the 80-year-old shopkeeper was firing a fuckin' shotgun.  At ten yards or thereabouts, it shoulda blown a tunnel through the guy.
Unless the guy was hopped up higher than the moon on meth or something like that.
-"BB"-
He wound up at the hospital, injured. I think she was using either skeet or bird loads in what I think was a 20-gauge.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
excessively overpigmented asshole . . . poor, underprivileged, down-trodden sons of Africa
BC7E4343-69C2-47EE-A2B1-CC4B44D7F75A.jpeg
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:55 am
Bicycle Bill wrote:
excessively overpigmented asshole . . . poor, underprivileged, down-trodden sons of Africa
No, just like a baseball umpire, I'm calling them as I see them.

Here's some tissue, my dear; dry your tears.
-"BB"-

Sue U

Re: I love happy endings!

Post by Sue U »

Nah, you're a racist.
GAH!

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

I'm not sure he's a racist. He might just be a prick.

Actually...no "might" about that.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:47 am

You must’ve forgotten, or not been on the board for his infamous ‘porch monkeys’ moment.
~ Carl Sagan

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:49 am
Jarlaxle wrote:

You must’ve forgotten, or not been on the board for his infamous ‘porch monkeys’ moment.
Didn't see that one.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:44 pm
And they parked in a handicap spot!! Thugs!!
You can hear Mr Thug saying what sounds like, "He shot my arm off".

He should be happy to know that will very likely qualify him for a handicap placard. Next time he's busted he won't get one of those expensive tickets for illegal parking.

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:04 am
BoSoxGal wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:49 am
Jarlaxle wrote:

Didn't see that one.
I used the term to refer to four young black persons who mercilessly tortured a special-needs kid, all while live-streaming it on social media, ONE TIME something like five and a half years ago (January 2017).   I commend you on your memory, BSG, and only wish I could get as much mileage out of one gallon of gasoline as you seem to be able to get out of one single use of a derogatory term.
-"BB"-

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Yeah BB but there's five years of this kind of language linking it all together:
poor, underprivileged, down-trodden sons of Africa
If you don't understand that the expression of contempt you chose is racist, then there's little (not "no") hope for you.