♫ MAA-AADE ... in the USA!! ♫

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

♫ MAA-AADE ... in the USA!! ♫

Post by Bicycle Bill »

An apparel company known for inflammatory apparel championing the Second Amendment and Donald Trump has been fined after the Federal Trade Commission found the company falsely claimed its imported apparel is made in the United States.   Utah-based “Lions Not Sheep" and its owner, Sean Whalen, were slapped with a $211,335 fine last week after the FTC found the company removed “Made in China” tags, replacing them with fake “Made in the USA” labels.   The fine comes on the heels of a complaint filed by the FTC in May.

According to the FTC, the company added phony “Made in USA” labels to clothing imported from China and other countries.   The FTC release did not not identify the other countries.   The apparel company sells items including T-shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets on its website as well as through Amazon and Etsy.

Products, according to the FTC, are marketed heavily through social media channels, claiming that it would “show people it’s possible to live your life as a LION, not a sheep”.   Some shirts on its website read “give violence a chance”, depict former President Trump as the Terminator, and feature military-style firearms.
(source ... https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bu ... 264036002/)
Well, as Trump would tell them, the first thing they need to do is claim that the “Made in USA” tags WERE actually made in the USA, so it wasn't really incorrect after all.
Personally, I think they should just change the spelling of “Lion” in the company name to “lyin'”.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Re: ♫ MAA-AADE ... in the USA!! ♫

Post by Econoline »

"...a $211,335 fine..."
Lyin's Not Cheap.
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Joe Guy

Re: ♫ MAA-AADE ... in the USA!! ♫

Post by Joe Guy »

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's wig was made in China. According to legend, the style was chosen by Trump after he saw a thatched roof and was convinced that it would protect him from rain...

DGTHair.jpg