Happy birthday Jane Fonda

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Scooter

Happy birthday Jane Fonda

Post by Scooter »

85 and glorious
FB_IMG_1671664328844.jpg
Just for the shits and giggles of whom it will piss off
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Re: Happy birthday Jane Fonda

Post by Joe Guy »

She's one-a them there commies lib has been tellin' ya'll about!

I'm sure any implants or injections she has were made in China and smuggled into the U.S. through Canada from Russia.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

My father tried to teach me in childhood to hate Jane Fonda, but as in so many cases - I rebelled. Happy birthday, Jane - you have my admiration.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

LEST WE FORGET COMPLETELY — FIFTY YEARS AGO ...

Now I'm not saying that we should cancel and shun her for this.  Hell, we all did dumb and stupid stuff when we were kids.
But it should not be swept completely underneath the rug, either.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

LEST WE FORGET COMPLETELY — FIFTY-FOUR YEARS AGO ...
Barbarella.jpg
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Jane has done a lot of silly, even stupid, things; I recall seeing her do the tomahawk chop at Braves games. She pretended to care about the downtrodden, but she didn't really (indeed, I recall Joan Baez beginning a feud with her because she wouldn't help raise money for the "boat people". Personally, I think she thought (or was counseled by someone--maybe her brother?) that she could foster her career by being "shocking", and later she just tried to fit in with the rich and famous so she would be accepted by them (you know, the ones she said she despised before).

That being said, she was a decent actress, I enjoyed Klute, Barefoot in the Park, even the silly Barberella, and her work speaks for itself. And I admire her for that.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Fire up the orgasmatron!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”