"Shit Head" Kills Little Girls

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
liberty

"Shit Head" Kills Little Girls

Post by liberty »

Adriana Kuch: Dad of NJ Teen Who Committed Suicide After Being Beaten Up by Group of Girls in School Says Death Came After She Received Taunting Texts (ibtimes.sg)

Adriana Kuch: Dad of NJ Teen Who Committed Suicide After Being Beaten Up by Group of Girls in School Says Death Came After She Received Taunting Texts

Kuch said that his daughter was instigated to commit suicide because she felt humiliated by the video that quickly went viral on TikTok and Snapchat.

• By R. Ghosh
Updated February 11, 2023, 11:02 +08

The father of the 14-year-old New Jersey high school girl who took her own life after an online video showed a group of girls beating her up said that she committed suicide after receiving taunting and humiliating texts about the brutal assault. Adriana Kuch was found dead at her home on February 3, two days later after she was assaulted by four girls in her school.
Kuch was assaulted in a hallway at Central Regional High School in Berkeley Township and the entire episode was caught on video which was later made online. Kuch's dad Michael Kuch told the Daily Mail that his daughter felt humiliated after receiving the taunting texts and committed suicide.

Kuch's devastated father Michael Kuch told the Daily Mail that hours before the teen died, one of the girls who recorded the assault texted her to make fun of her for "dripping blood" and having "a— whooped."
powered by AdSparc

According to him, one of the attackers started the vicious attack out of jealousy over Adriana's friendship with another girl. Kuch said that his daughter was instigated to commit suicide because she felt humiliated by the video that quickly went viral on TikTok and Snapchat.

Screengrab from the video that shows Adriana Kuch being beaten brutally by group of girls in school hallway Twitter
"She was so embarrassed that they jumped her. She would say, 'I don't want to be made fun of,'" the devastated dad told the outlet.
"It was like she was attacked twice. It used to be you'd go to school, get bullied and then you left. But now you come home and you keep getting bullied — they still keep picking at you home," he added.
Kuch took her life just two days after the disturbing video posted online showed her being attacked by a group of girls in her school. The disturbing video captures several students assaulting Kuch with water bottles as she walked with her boyfriend along a school hallway, according to Patch.

"That's what you get, you stupid a— b—!" one of the students is heard yelling in the 20-second clip that the local news outlet viewed.

According to ABC 7, the attackers can be seen punching, kicking, and yanking Adriana's hair as others watch and laugh.
Adriana Kuch was punched, kicked and smashed with a bottle before she took her life two days alter Twitter
"I can't begin to tell you how angry I am at the school, at the police department... if those videos hadn't been posted, these girls would have ended up with a one-day suspension or in no trouble at all," the distraught dad said.
"The [school] has done nothing. They should not be in charge of our children's safety," added Kuch, who served 22 years in the US Army.

Suicide or Murder?

According to News 12 New Jersey, three have been charged with third-degree assault and a fourth has been charged with disorderly behavior. Additionally, they were all expelled from school.
Adriana Kuch Twitter

Kuch insisted that the theory about the savage assault was "garbage" and earlier rejected that the attack was racially motivated by race. "Adriana was beautiful and she loved everyone, she did not care about race, the world would be a better place if everyone was as colorblind as she was," Kuch wrote on Facebook Thursday, responding to speculation that race played a role in the beatdown.
Kuch shared a screenshot of what looks to be a protest march from an Instagram Story. "They are protesting about that white girl," an Instagram user wrote over the image.
"Nah, cuz wtf why does black people do that to the white girl," the user continued, claiming "black people know that white [people] hate them still."

Adrina was white but it wasn't clear what race the attackers were in the disturbing video. "People are sending me garbage like this, I am not here to make it about race," he furiously replied to that post.
Kuch has been insisting that bullying was the only factor in his daughter's death and there is no racism angle to it.
A petition on Change.org with the headline "Stop the Violence at Central Regional High School" has received more than 6,500 signatures from the local community.

The petition was started by Racheal O'Dea after her daughter was "jumped and physically abused by MULTIPLE females" at the school in January 2022.

Adriana Kuch Twitter
"She had reported threats and their previous stalking to the school weeks before it happened and NOTHING was done! The attack was recorded and sent across social media," O'Dea wrote.
Kuch was a student at Central Regional High School in Bayville, where her family moved seven years ago after being forced to relocate numerous times due to her father's military service as an Army Airborne paratrooper.
According to an obituary posted online, Kuch "adored all animals, she helped children with special needs, she loved jogging with her brothers and was a true nature lover.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Burning Petard

Re: "Shit Head" Kills Little Girls

Post by Burning Petard »

Another datum point indicating I am just too old. Why do kids find so much need for Snapchat and TikTok? Have schools really considered phone bans enforced by technology --building jamming systems? Some how kids and parents managed to survive school in the past with only land-lines. Do any cell-phones today have the walkie-talkie function, where two phones could communicate directly with going through a cell tower?

snailgate

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I’m so grateful I grew up in a world before all this stuff. I appreciate the advances of science and technology but at the same time I deeply believe life was better before we were all plugged in 24/7/365.

I told my cousin recently that I wish I could time travel to the early 70s for a year with just 5 channels that go off the air late at night and rotary phones and vinyl. And Mr. Rogers in the White House- President Carter in a sweater telling us to turn the thermostat down a notch or two. What an age of innocence compared to now.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Burning Petard wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:22 am
Another datum point indicating I am just too old. Why do kids find so much need for Snapchat and TikTok? Have schools really considered phone bans enforced by technology --building jamming systems? Some how kids and parents managed to survive school in the past with only land-lines. Do any cell-phones today have the walkie-talkie function, where two phones could communicate directly with going through a cell tower?

snailgate
Phone jammers are not legal. Using one is a Federal felony.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

So is selling marijuana. But it is now done in many states with the blessing of the state government.

snailgate

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:01 pm
Burning Petard wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:22 am
Another datum point indicating I am just too old. Why do kids find so much need for Snapchat and TikTok? Have schools really considered phone bans enforced by technology --building jamming systems?

snailgate
Phone jammers are not legal. Using one is a Federal felony.
Exactly ... USING one is the violation; possession of one is not.  It was like that back in the era of CB radios, which were limited by FCC regulations to 4 watts of radiated output power... but as anyone could tell you, there were power boosters (known as 'boots' or 'linears', as in 'linear amplifiers') that were common equipment among ham radio operators. And you didn't have to be Thomas Edison to figure out how to attach one of those to a CB radio to boost its output power as well.

It was the same way with some of the arcane laws against radar detectors or scanner radios back in the days of the 55 mph speed limit as well ... it was OK to have one, but NOT legal to use it under certain conditions.  Detection and prosecution was relatively rare, but there were some especially egregious cases that were dealt with — or, in the case of police scanners and radar detectors, it became an 'add-on' charge to the primary offense of speeding or burglary or whatever.

Lastly, here's an article (pre-pandemic) of a bar owner in the UK who decided, on his own, that people spent too much time on cellphones to the detriment of 'normal' social intercourse, and this would not be allowed in his establishment — so he figured out some way to create what was in effect a Faraday cage that encompassed his premises ... basically, a building-sized version of those wallets that are supposedly capable of blocking criminals and skimmers from surreptitiously accessing the info on the RFID chips on one's credit cards. Maybe this is what snailgate/BP was going for w/regard to his thoughts of making schools a phone-free zone.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?