This just in

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
MajGenl.Meade

This just in

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: This just in

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Why is she wearing a gag?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Him too - not a bad idea. Also not a "gag", except in a different way. It's an animation still from South Park

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Yes. Meghan and Harry became Canadians and, as everyone knows, Canadians have heads that are separated into two sections by their mouths.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 6:18 pm
Him too - not a bad idea. Also not a "gag", except in a different way. It's an animation still from South Park
I didn't know that show was still on the air.   But I suppose with all the streaming services and other entertainment sources, second-rate (and even third-rate) material is going to be needed to fill all the programming.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:42 pm
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 6:18 pm
I didn't know that show was still on the air.   But I suppose with all the streaming services and other entertainment sources, second-rate (and even third-rate) material is going to be needed to fill all the programming.
I don't know that it is - never watched it. Except for a few early minutes when I decided it was just brain-dead shit. But I can Google quite well - Canada, Megan, Ginger, cartoon. Something like that. And I saw the actual footage which I thought was (quelle horreur!) pretty good satire. Them carrying big signs saying "We want privacy" "leave us alone" and so on. Hadto smile.