Americans don't want to do the work

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Joe Guy

Re: Americans don't want to do the work

Post by Joe Guy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:03 am
No you have to spot the difference to win!
:shock: :shrug

liberty

Post by liberty »

This is the reason that white S Africans are such good workers; they know the poor whites have no future in South Africa. Their only hope is to get out of the country. The story below is from 2013, but I doubt things have changed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22554709

Ernst Roets, a leading Afrikaans campaigner from the AfriForum organisation, took me to a squatter camp outside the country's capital, Pretoria. A white squatter camp.

It has been set up on the property of a sympathetic white farmer and is called, optimistically, Sonskyn Hoekie - Sunshine Corner.

There are broken-down cars and bits of discarded furniture everywhere. Beyond the wooden shacks lie ditches and pools of dirty, stagnant water where mosquitoes breed. Two basic toilets serve the whole camp.

According to Roets there are 80 white squatter camps - many of them bigger than this - in the Pretoria area alone. Across South Africa as a whole he believes there could be as many as 400,000 poor whites in conditions like these.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

From the article: “the people who are suffering now are the weakest and most vulnerable members of the white community.”

Sounds like every single place where white folks live.

It’s a sad thing liberty to get to be old not having figured out that it isn’t the black man who is stealing from you, it’s the rich man who is stealing from you.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan