Failure to obey

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
MajGenl.Meade

Re: Failure to obey

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:28 pm
I'd rather be wrong than fail to speak up when I see something that looks wrong . . . (racist blather continues ad seriatim [/size]
Obviously you saw five white people beating on a black man and your natural thought was for the agony those poor white people were going through being asked to move their illegally parked boat. You must have been in tears for those white thugs, innocently going about their assault.

It's a good job you'd rather be wrong because you excellent at it.

You don't have to be a weather man to know which way the wind blows
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Get sick get well hang around the ink well...

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:29 am
liberty wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:20 pm
They thought they were defending their rights. Crackers do have a right to do that don't they?
Yeah, white people have a right to attack a black guy (5 on 1) so that you can cheer them on.
You know that's not the case; you've been around here long enough to know better. You are being dishonest, or you are not very observant; perhaps you are starting to suffer from Alzheimer's. You know I'm not a prodigious writer, and I have a limited time available; I have to concentrate on my point if I am to make it. I did notice the white guy threw the first punch, which made him a thug, which is unusual; on videos, one sees black guys doing that most of the time. Thugs are beside the point; I have to be sensitive loss of rights that may affect the future of my kids. However, I don't like thugs of any kind. So, I would not be cheering anyone. I don't even like boxing; I think it is stupid and barbaric, not much different from dog fighting and bullbaiting. Now don't misunderstand; I am not a pacifist; I'm not opposed to violence if it's necessary. I do support the Ukrainians in their efforts to kill and injure Russian soldiers, because it has to be done for the sake of liberty.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:21 am
on videos, one sees black guys doing that most of the time.
And yet you still wonder why people recognize you as a racist???????
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:51 pm
liberty wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:21 am
on videos, one sees black guys doing that most of the time.
And yet you still wonder why people recognize you as a racist???????
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind...