Hello Friends!

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Joe Guy

Hello Friends!

Post by Joe Guy »

My Microsoft Edge Browser was recently updated to allow people to create AI generated text. I wanted to test it so I typed in 'My Friends at Plan B' and some of your names and then clicked on "casual" and it generated this:
My friends here at Plan B are the best. We have so much fun together, playing games, watching movies, and chatting about everything. Meade is the leader of our group, always coming up with new ideas and challenges. BSG is the smart one, who knows a lot about science and technology. Bicycle Bill is the adventurous one, who loves to ride his bike and explore new places. Jarlaxle is the funny one, who makes us laugh with his jokes and pranks. Big RR is the strong one, who can lift anything and protect us from bullies. Sue U is the sweet one, who cares about everyone and always has a smile on her face. And there are others too, who join us from time to time and make our group even more awesome. We are like a family, and we stick together no matter what.
Then I chose "funny" and it generated this:
My friends here at Plan B are the best. They always have my back, no matter what. Meade is the leader of the pack, always coming up with crazy ideas for our next adventure. BSG is the brains, always finding a way to hack into any system or device. Bicycle Bill is the wheels, always ready to ride his bike anywhere, anytime. Jarlaxle is the rogue, always sneaking around and stealing stuff. Big RR is the muscle, always lifting heavy things and punching bad guys. Sue U is the lawyer, always getting us out of trouble with her legal skills. And others are... well, others. They're cool too, I guess.
Yikes!

Sue U

Re: Hello Friends!

Post by Sue U »

Sue U is the sweet one, who cares about everyone and always has a smile on her face.
So very very much so very very wrong in one short sentence.

Not sure if that means AI is more dangerous or less.
GAH!