Drug awareness training

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
MajGenl.Meade

Re: Drug awareness training

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Econoline wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:51 am
The third way...?
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:00 pm
It is more practical to shoot all the drug-users - the compassionate now-you-don't-have-to-live-with-the-shame-and-pain approach. Expeditious and efficacious.
Meade, are you channelling Jarlaxle?
No, Econo. It was a trial balloon to see if lib would take it on board. :lol:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Econoline wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:51 am
Big RR wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:59 pm
As I see, there are two ways to handle this--follow Lib's proposal impose some sort of martial law and crack down hard to strangle off the supply (a plan destined to failure as history has shown again and again), or attack the demand and provide treatment to addicts (and maybe even addressing the circumstances that lead to this addiction as BSG and others have noted).
The third way...?
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
It is more practical to shoot all the drug-users - the compassionate now-you-don't-have-to-live-with-the-shame-and-pain approach. Expeditious and efficacious.
Meade, are you channelling Jarlaxle?
No, he's shitposting.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:37 pm
he's shitposting.
I'm glad that's just one word
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:50 pm
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
In the spirit of lib, it's silly to speak of warfare against drug suppliers. The supply can never be curtailed. It is more practical to shoot all the drug-users - the compassionate now-you-don't-have-to-live-with-the-shame-and-pain approach. Expeditious and efficacious. How about it lib???
I think the only real solution is to eliminate black people. They seem to be the root of all problems in libland.
No, I do not think that would solve problem even if one could wave a magic hand and make it happen, but it does appear they contribute more than their fair share to the problem. However, the statistic can be misleading. Even though the number are high, the source of the problem is located in a few inter-cities and involves relatively few individuals. When I say few, I mean as compared to the total population. It is a few people, both black and white left and right that cause most of the trouble.

I might should not have admitted the right can be a problem since we might have to fight a war of resistance against the left to keep our rights. My cousin thinks the day will when the left will try to drive us out if the country ,and I am too sure she is not right.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:03 pm
... since we might have to fight a war of resistance against the left to keep our rights. My cousin thinks the day will when the left will try to drive us out if the country ,and I am too sure she is not right.
You might want to remember — and maybe remind your cousin and anyone else who thinks they might have to 'fight a war of resistance' — of the track record of such 'resistances', going all the way back to the Whiskey Rebellion of 1794.  If brought to bear against them, no 'armed resistance faction' will be able to withstand the massed force of the American government.  Sure, they may be able to withhold for a while, and undoubtedly there would be significant loss of life (especially nowadays versus what we saw in the days of muzzle-loaders and cannon, which was ghastly enough) on both sides, and some people will be able to 'get even' with those who they perceive as having wronged them, using the concept of an 'armed resistance' as a smoke-screen for a personal vendetta — but in the long run such a cause is inevitably lost.

So save the saber-rattling, the calls to the barricades, the threats of civil war and bloodshed — it will all be for naught anyway.  Strive instead to find common ground, a point on which to build unity, rather than positions from which to create strife and division.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
My cousin thinks the day will when the left will try to drive us out if the country ,and I am too sure she is not right
That's odd. I thought you would agree with her.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I agree that the day will when he is too sure she is not right.

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:18 am
liberty wrote:
My cousin thinks the day will when the left will try to drive us out if the country ,and I am too sure she is not right
That's odd. I thought you would agree with her.
In some states it looks like she might be right. In Seattle Ian Cranston gets ten years for defending himself. The black man starts the trouble, throws the first punch, and the white man goes to prison. Instead of shooting him, Cranston is supposed to let him beat him and kick him in the head until he has brain damage. Shit Head likes that, it loves calling brain damaged people morons, makes Shit Head feel superior.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

He didn't get it, Joe

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:09 am
He didn't get it, Joe
once again liberty is missing

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I too am not too sure you're not right too!