It can’t be done accidentally

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all

Sub-Saharan Africans did not have their independent iron age

1.agree
33%
2.disagree
No votes
3.other
67%
4. It is racist to say anything negative about sub–Saharan Africa.
No votes

Total votes: 3

liberty

Re: It can’t be done accidentally

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:05 am
Focusing on the negative aspects of a people of a certain race is something that racists do.
So, you consider this post racist; that was not my intention. However, when people say things, I disagree with, experts are not, I’m going to say so; I am willing to accept theories if they’re reasonable, but not when they’re unreasonable. The people of Eurasia did develop earlier than other continents and regions but that has nothing to do with any supposed racial superiority, reference: Professor Jared Diamond. I don’t believe that there is a superior race. Advantages in life are the reason that some people advance before others. Individuals that can afford private tutors, more time to study, and more early experiences in life will tend to progress earlier than those that don’t have those advantages. I believe the same is true for people of different continents. Eurasia had an independent Iron Age because the conditions were right for it; the same was not true for Africa, the Americas, or Australia. The advantage sub-Saharan Africa did have over the other non-Eurasian continents was the Nile Valley which allowed the knowledge of iron to move south into the heart of Africa Long before the other continents.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.