Brave woman?

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
liberty

Brave woman?

Post by liberty »

This is a very brave woman, or perhaps all of her family’s been killed and she doesn’t care, or she has a lack of imagination and doesn’t realize the things Hamas could do other than kill her. Trained dogs Meade, sweet dreams Meade. You call yourself knowledgeable; do you remember Winston's strap-on rat cage. Reference: novel 1984

An unidentified elderly Palestinian woman in Gaza received widespread praise on Thursday after a translated clip of her telling an Al Jazeera reporter that Hamas was stealing international aid went viral online.
The clip was from a live Wednesday broadcast on Al Jazeera’s main Arabic station, which has long been a point of contention in the Middle East and has resulted in countries like Egypt, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia imposing different kinds of bans on the network. Al Jazeera is owned by the Qatari government, which hosts several Hamas leaders in Doha.

The clip was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute and begins with the interviewer saying, “You know that all the people here cannot find anything to eat or drink?”
Continue reading
“Yes, everybody is suffering,” says the woman outside Nasser Hospital in Gaza’s Khan Yunis.
“The situation is difficult. No aid is coming in,” adds the interviewer.
“All the aid goes to [the tunnels] underground. It does not reach all the people,” replies the woman, adding, “I am not afraid [of Hamas], I am talking to them as well.”
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.