Introducing Marble

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
eddieq

Introducing Marble

Post by eddieq »

As you may be aware, we lost my Xena in November of 2022. She was definitely my "heart dog" and cannot be replaced. We did add a new dog to the family in September of 2023, though. He is a Pug/Corgi cross ("porgi" affectionately). A local rescue got his mom (a cardigan corgi) and five puppies. He "chose us" at an event where we were just petting dogs. He came over and flopped down on my daughter's lap.

Enough gilding the Lilly. Here are some pictures.

BoSoxGal

Re: Introducing Marble

Post by BoSoxGal »

Congratulations- life is better with a dog!

I experienced some reluctance after my last dog passed, but as soon as the new one arrived I realized I just have to have a dog. She reminds me every day of all the other ones too - funny how dogs work that way.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Enjoy your new dog. Dogs ask for little and give us so much; my little Scarlet has been with us for about 5 years, arriving 6 months after our last dog died; she's quite different from Marsh, but I see many similarities as well. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Adorable pup! May you have a long and happy life together!

Our dog, my constant companion and part-time file clerk, died in May at 14 and a half. We have plans for extended travel in the years to come so we're wrestling with whether to adopt another. But life is definitely better with a dog.

At her post in the office:
Domino 0223.jpg
GAH!