I Think We Might Know This Man...

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all

Who is This Person?

liberty
No votes
wesw
75%
Joe Guy
No votes
Scooter
25%
Big RR
No votes
MajGenl.Meade
No votes
Bicycle Bill
No votes
Burning Petard
No votes
Jarlaxle
No votes
Sue U's Law Partner
No votes

Total votes: 4

Joe Guy

I Think We Might Know This Man...

Post by Joe Guy »

wesw

Re: I Think We Might Know This Man...

Post by wesw »

fuck you joe

you have lost all goodwill

you are a cunt too

i hate you i hate you all

excepting lib and oldr

wesw

Post by wesw »

burn bridge , burn

fuck you

wesw

Post by wesw »

you reap what you sow

sow the storm

reap the whirlwind

yes , joe

fuck you too

you american hating cunt

fuck you and the alter ego you rode in on

you san fran commie

fuck you too

it is all fun and games until it isn t

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

wesw wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:31 pm
fuck you joe...
Are you not the same wesw who wrote the quote below? It's quite obvious that you're having a difficult time in your life. I hope you can find your way to a better place. I believe you can do it. You've done it at least one time before.
wesw wrote:
Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:10 pm
really? I feel like a Christian. I feel saved, by jesus. Jesus' path is the one I m trying to follow. Jesus' teachings gave me greater understanding. my path is thru jesus. that doesn t mean jesus, and thus god, has not shown other faces than the one I was shown, or that there are not other paths thru him than the one I m traveling.

I still don t think I m qualified to define jesus, or god. perhaps its beyond my ken.

you sound like you are supporting literal interpretation of the bible, which is full of teaching thru parables and metaphors, and yes, allegory. not to mention all the translations and political manipulations it has endured.

I do believe the message has survived all that, intact.

I certainly don t claim to be so knowing that I understand every parable or metaphor in the book. perhaps there are things that you have not considered or learned. perhaps there are things you can t even comprehend.

i can tell you that my life has changed completely. faults have disappeared that i was certain were there for life.
rage has just gone, seemingly miraculously. with that self loathing also left.

the journey was hard, the six months after i discovered jesus, and was touched somehow, were the worst of my life. it was hell, and a battle for soul and survival. there were miracles, but i wasn t suddenly saved. it was the culmination of a lifetime battle similar to what older and wiser has described so eloquently. I was totally destroyed in the process. it seems it was necessary.

i hated myself for my failures and weaknesses, i blamed myself for my parents shortcomings.

it was a time where i alternated between talking myself into my destruction, and out of it. the argument that the one good thing i could do for everyone would be to go was almost convincing. i so wanted to do good.
it felt like a battle of good and evil over me and within me.

i read a book called The Robe, that the library was discarding, and my better half brought home. it was in a stack and i almost discarded it when i started to read it. just some shallow story about rich roman elite and their decadence. for some reason i read on, and it was so much more. it was the story of redemption like no other and it made me change and believe i could be forgiven. god always seemed to be there after that, followed shortly by jesus, tho i fruitlessly resisted the idea that i could be a Christian for a while.

i sure feel like a Christian. but who am i to judge?

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

So I suppose it’s not hard to guess then.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.