A woman's work is never done

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Scooter

A woman's work is never done

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: A woman's work is never done

Post by Bicycle Bill »

When I read "televangelist from Arkansas", that told me just about all I needed to know.

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
   (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

You prob'ly coulda just stopped at the word "televangelist" ;)
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

All that with the anti-Christ and making sure Biden gets in.

From the Guardian:
Just under a fifth of Americans believe Taylor Swift is part of a conspiracy to help Joe Biden win re-election in November, a new poll found.

US rightwing conspiracy theory touts Taylor Swift as ‘Pentagon asset’

“The supposed Taylor Swift psyop conspiracy has legs among a decent number of Trump supporters,” said Patrick Murray, director of the Monmouth University Polling Institute, in a statement on Tuesday.

“Even many who hadn’t heard about it before we polled them accept the idea as credible. Welcome to the 2024 election.”

According to the New Jersey college, 18% of respondents said they believed in the conspiracy while 46% said they had heard about it.

The conspiracy theory flourished in rightwing media after the singer started dating Travis Kelce, a star tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team.
And apparently she sings as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2024/ ... conspiracy

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Isn't it amazing how so many people who think the government is completely inept and useless manage to convince themselves that this same bunch of fools are able to pull off all these conspiracies, whether it's faking the moon landings, chemtrails, introducing deleterious substances into unsuspecting citizens through fluoridation and food additives, spreading Covid so they could implant microchips via vaccinations, or stealing elections?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?