Nick of time

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
MajGenl.Meade

Nick of time

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Fashion icon Donatella Versace had to wriggle herself free after getting stuck in a lift on her way to an event.

In a video on TMZ, several people can be seen wrestling with the elevator door, before the Italian fashion designer managed to extract her face.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Re: Nick of time

Post by BoSoxGal »

Look at me! I'm making fun of aging women's looks! I'm an old fat man with a middle schooler mentality, yay for me, I have escaped maturity and maintained eternal youth!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

In the meantime, there's a lot of debate on the internet as to whether or not she has had plastic surgery...

donatella.jpg

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I guess I am just demonstrating my membership as a mean old white man. I have always judged that the clothing with Versace labels were exercises in bad taste. I don't think I have ever before seen a picture of the individual responsible for this 'fashion statement"

snailgate.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

The sad thing is that she's only in her 60s; if she has had plastic surgery (and it looks likely), I imagine she got the best and still wound up with these results. A good argument for aging gracefully (or at least more gracefully than from botched surgery).

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Quite right Big RR. I myself am aging gracefully - widening my horizons and restricting other people's. The CPAP has done devastating things to my nose. Awful.

No, her looks are not funny because she's an aging woman but are horrendous because she turned herself into a caricature. Michael Jackson syndrome.

I don't make fun of aging women. My wife is one
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Her surgeon should probably have his license pulled.