Lies that liberals tell

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Joe Guy

Re: Lies that liberals tell

Post by Joe Guy »

You mean like this?

Asian Cheddar.jpg

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Did you search out that image or is it AI generated?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

It's AI. I asked the AI program to "create an Asian man wearing a piece of cheddar cheese on his head.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Who convinced AI that cheddar cheese has holes?
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I was wondering the same thing. I guess I should have said 'solid cheddar cheese'.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Really confuse AI. Ask for a Swiss man with a Cheddar headpiece.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:34 am
Really confuse AI. Ask for a Swiss man with a Cheddar headpiece.
Okay, I used "a Swiss man with a Cheddar headpiece". I also used 'cheddar cheese headpiece' in the request and got similar results. Here's what AI came up with. (by the looks of it, I guess AI thinks all cheese has holes in it)....

[eta: maybe that's because in my requests you might not know what you're seeing is cheese if it didn't have holes in it]

Swiss Cheddar.jpg

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Why is a Swiss man wearing lederhosen and suspenders?   That particular garment is more often associated with Germany, particularly the Bavarian region.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

That's funny. The guy looked Swiss to me but I'm not much of a Swiss fashion expert.

Maybe Artificial Intelligence searches the internet for information and used this website for fashion information.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Lederhosen is native to both.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

This guy knows about holes in cheese
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Pecorino cheese?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Okay, here's a man made of Cheddar Cheese. (He obviously has some Swiss ancestry)....

Complete Cheddar.jpg

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Now that's funny.

Can you make a man made of Swiss cheese wearing lederhosen?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

CheeseHeadHosen.jpg

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:worship:

All hail, AI!
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Joe Guy wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:44 am
Okay, here's a man made of Cheddar Cheese. (He obviously has some Swiss ancestry)....

Complete Cheddar.jpg
Did you tell the AI to have the cheddar man equipped with crackers and a knife so he could start cutting off his fingers and serving them on crackers to the viewer or maybe cannibalize his cheese self? Or was that AI's idea of what a cheese man would do?
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:48 pm
Did you tell the AI to have the cheddar man equipped with crackers and a knife so he could start cutting off his fingers and serving them on crackers to the viewer or maybe cannibalize his cheese self? Or was that AI's idea of what a cheese man would do?
That was AI's idea. My only input was "Create a man made out of cheddar cheese".

liberty

Post by liberty »

Here is another example of liberal lying, this time they're lying by distortion. True the Roman Empire was not all white, but the people of Roman Empire were almost entirely Caucasian there were a few blacks, but they were very rare, I doubt there were any Mongolian like people at all. How can I say that, well look at a collection of the ancient Roman mosaics that have been discovered and what do you see, all Caucasian faces the few blacks that you do see are mostly like cartoon characters; that indicates to me the artist was working from a description and not personal observation. liberals are as bad as Nazis and communists with their distortion and propaganda they would destroy these ancient mosaics if they could. They are as bad as the Catholic priests that burned the Mayan scrolls, those Catholic priests thought they were doing God's work they were doing a good thing and so do these lying liberals, but it's never a good idea to lie.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... 4bed&ei=67

If you’ve been on TikTok in the past week, you’ve surely come across the Roman Empire trend, where women ask their male partners how often they think about the ancient society, only for most (cis white) men to admit it actually crosses their minds almost daily. Bizarre, no? Well, actually, experts say it checks out, and may say a lot about anxieties around manhood and masculinity in our allegedly equal society.

Through the years, the Roman Empire has been falsely immortalized in museums and old history books as a great, big, monoracial—specifically “white”—force, despite historians having proved its population was as racially diverse as ours. Even the white marble sculptures we associate with classical Roman artistry actually used to be painted in bright, gaudy colors—antique collectors started painting them white in the 18th century. Still, it’s the myth that the society was run by muscly white men in linen robes, iron armor, and strappy sandals that Hollywood and the media have chosen to focus on—the one that reminds us of power in the most patriarchal sense, and even stands as an emblem of white nationalism for neo-Nazi groups like the Proud Boys.
Racist, misogynist alliances like these idolize societies with ancient models of masculinity, a.k.a. the Roman and Greek empires. Larger-than-life mythological male figures, like Hercules and Theseus, who exude strength and blonde power, then, are seen as the models of an ideal leader to an ideal society. War, muscles, Sparta! A disturbing article on the Proud Boys website actually calls Sparta “our ultimate example of a warrior society.” Think that ridiculous horses-and-men montage in the Barbie movie—except not ironically.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown