All the men getting angry at women for choosing the bear...

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: All the men getting angry at women for choosing the bear...

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Well, I found a lady who has repeatedly shown that she would pick at least one man — me — over the bear.
And I must say that it's a delightful feeling to know this.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

:lol: True, but a bear may well attack or kill that same woman for intruding on "his" domain.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Bears find human women far less threatening than human men do, as evinced by the mass killings of human women by human men and the very, very rare incidence of bears killing women.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Perhaps, but then I would guess it would depend on the breed of bear--polar bears and grizzlies and brown bears are much more likely to attack than black bears, and I would question that, even if bears were more likely to kill men than women, I would question whether this is die to bears coming into contact with men in the woods more than women. You might be correct, but I seriously question why a wild animal would find a woman less threatening than a man--these are wild animals after all. And FWIW, I've only seen a bear (black bears in all cases) in the wild a handful of times when hiking or skiing, and only saw one in my backyard once, a couple of years ago, so I have a little idea of what prompts a bear to act aggressively (I've always given them a wide berth).

But you are correct about one thing--human beings of either gender (or anywhere in between for that matter) are much more likely to kill each other than to be killed by wild animals.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:35 pm
At very least, a bear won’t brutally rape and humiliate and torture you for kicks before it kills you.
Men do the same thing to men or at least the shitheads do. Any man who beats on a woman or anyone smaller than him is scum. I personally think the cure for this perversion is a bullet through the balls and if you miss and hit the femoral artery, too bad, stuff happens.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.