Thank Me for Sharing...

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
loCAtek

Re: Thank Me for Sharing...

Post by loCAtek »

Don't ask me where I got this;

NSFW;

I said- DON'T ASK!!!

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:If it contains something from outside the body is it a foreign lesion?
I think that's a foreign legion.

Good luck Joe, hope its a lot of fuss about nothing, in the end.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Yah Guin.... it was a beaux jest.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

The results of the biopsies performed on portions of my stomach innards is that there is absolutely no indication of cancer or precancerous growth.

The lesions I have can be caused by taking aspirin and some other medications or heavy drinking. I don't take those types of medications and I don't drink a lot of alcohol. So, the true cause is unknown.

Anyway, I'm relieved. In spite of the humor I've shown throughout this period, deep down in a cobwebbed corner of my brain I was thinking of my brother who developed terminal cancer when he was about a year older than I am now. Doctors never did figure out where his cancer originated because by the time he was diagnosed it had already reached his liver and lymph nodes and spread to his pancreas and who knows where else.

So, life goes on within me and without my brother.

That's all I'm going to bore you with about me for now. All appears to be well in my gastronomic world.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Joe Guy wrote:The results of the biopsies performed on portions of my stomach innards is that there is absolutely no indication of cancer or precancerous growth.
Can I be the first to say that that is great news!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

:ok
ImageImageImage

Miles

Post by Miles »

Joe,
I too wish to say I'm very glad that things turned out well. While I have not been around all that much lately to participate I am looking forward to being more involved as I got my computer back up and running as of today. :ok
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.

kristina

Post by kristina »

Good news, Joe.

dales

Post by dales »

Good Show, Old Bean! :ok

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Yay!

Take THAT in the eye, fucking cancer.
Bah!

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Thanks to all for all of your good thoughts.

I'd like to add that everyone should get a colonoscopy after age 50. Colon cancer can be cured if found early and the colonoscopy procedure is quick and easy with no pain - and the drugs they give you are great!

Most people won't need to have more than one in their lifetime so don't make excuses and just go get it done.

Gob

Post by Gob »

We had this the other day.

I couldn't take part unfortunately, you REALLY don't want to know why!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Gob wrote:We had this the other day.

Was there too much activity going on down under?

:)

Gob

Post by Gob »

Nobby Styles, Bertram Miles, Chalfont St Giles.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Dear old Nobby! So he's been in your downunderwear since 1966 is it?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

Joe Guy wrote:
Gob wrote:We had this the other day.

Was there too much activity going on down under?

:)
You could call him an ass - whole. ;) :D ;)

alice

Post by alice »

Joe Guy wrote:The results of the biopsies performed on portions of my stomach innards is that there is absolutely no indication of cancer or precancerous growth.

The lesions I have can be caused by taking aspirin and some other medications or heavy drinking. I don't take those types of medications and I don't drink a lot of alcohol. So, the true cause is unknown.

Anyway, I'm relieved. In spite of the humor I've shown throughout this period, deep down in a cobwebbed corner of my brain I was thinking of my brother who developed terminal cancer when he was about a year older than I am now. Doctors never did figure out where his cancer originated because by the time he was diagnosed it had already reached his liver and lymph nodes and spread to his pancreas and who knows where else.

So, life goes on within me and without my brother.

That's all I'm going to bore you with about me for now. All appears to be well in my gastronomic world.
That's great news for your health (although sorry news about your brother - cancer is a vile and scary evilness and takes too many good and nice people)
Life is like photography. You use the negative to develop.