Kids love to freak us out don't they?

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Sean

Kids love to freak us out don't they?

Post by Sean »

The following exchange took place between my 3yr old and I this morning as I drove him to kindy:

Young Master: (Usual question) "Daddy, can you put T-Rex on?"
Me: Certainly! (Finds T Rex on mp3 player feeling glad that the boy has a bit of taste)
Young Master: (Bopping along to Thunderwing) I like T Rex. They sing songs about cars and thunder.
Me: Yes they do, they're a good band.
Young Master: (Usual follow-up question) Who's that singing daddy?
Me: (Usual answer) That's Marc Bolan.
Young Master: I like Marc Bolan. (Thinks for a few seconds) When I was Marc Bolan I used to go to work with Mickey.
Me: (Trying to think inside a 3yr old's sphere of knowledge) Mickey Mouse?
Young Master: (Disdainfully) No, Mickey Finn (pauses) and Bill. They were my friends.
Me: :o :shock:

As I mentioned, we have discussed Marc Bolan before but never Mickey Finn or Bill Legend... he's only ever interested in the singer's name.
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

Gob

Re: Kids love to freak us out don't they?

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'm calling in an exorcist!
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Wow.

Are you sure he hasn't overhead you?

Start testing him on other musicians? Mebbe you have extraordinarily musical DNA?

Do your sperms do a bit of a rhumba or summat when they are free?
Bah!

Sean

Post by Sean »

Pretty sure Hen... not the kind of people who come up in conversation a lot in our house.

As for the rhumba... not that I'm aware of! :)

SisterMaryFellatio

Post by SisterMaryFellatio »

Oh, how my fingers itched to post when I read this thread!!! lol

Firstly.......My son is a a Psychic Genius.......he will be appearing on Oprah in the near future. My people are waiting to hear from her people.

Sean and his Rhumbaing Sperm!!!

lmfao...theres a name for a band if ever I heard. I never noticed if they rhumba, and I think they were better than Homer Simpson sperm. They did swim the right way. I think the term "gladiators" was used in description for Seans swimmers!!

:lol: :lol:

Miles

Post by Miles »

My son is a a Psychic Genius
Mine is more like a "Psychotic" genius.......... :shock:
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.