[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Plan B Forum • View topic - It's that time of year again: Eurovision!!!!

It's that time of year again: Eurovision!!!!

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.

Postby Scooter » Fri May 10, 2019 9:08 pm

Apparently this guy is the favourite to win. He certainly has some appealing, er, attributes:

Scooter

Postby RayThom » Fri May 10, 2019 9:37 pm

I hope the poor skinny dipper didn't get the bends.
“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Re: It's that time of year again: Eurovision!!!!

Postby Scooter » Wed May 15, 2019 3:10 am

Ok, so thus far on cuteness factor the guy from Finland has got me.
Scooter

Postby Scooter » Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 am

Not sure what to make of the guys from Iceland:

Scooter

Postby Scooter » Wed May 15, 2019 3:27 am

Estonia was probably the best of this round:

Scooter

Postby RayThom » Wed May 15, 2019 3:29 am

HATARI: I bailed after one minute -- I couldn't relate.
“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Postby Scooter » Wed May 15, 2019 3:32 am

I thought maybe they were trying to update the History Channel series Vikings for the 21st century.
Scooter

Postby Gob » Wed May 15, 2019 10:06 am

Will watch the final, that's all I can handle
Gob

Postby Scooter » Thu May 16, 2019 1:56 am

Another thing I noticed, the man bun seems to be making a comeback.
Scooter

Postby Bicycle Bill » Thu May 16, 2019 3:00 am

Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?
Bicycle Bill

Return to The Arts