Eye candy. Just because.

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Scooter

Re: Eye candy. Just because.

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Gob

Post by Gob »

What is it with guys with abs Scoot?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Pretty sure you could pinch a bit on that last guy. It's not like every guy I posted has a washboard, or anything.

-- Author unknown

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

This one can tune a nitro motor...

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

FB_IMG_1597033258899.jpg
This woman is 70 years old.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 am
FB_IMG_1597033258899.jpg

I was going to ask "ok, but when was that photo taken" until I realized that the photo is of Jinx Dawson.

If Coven ever does a concert up here, I would likely go. I wonder if they've ever considered a dual-headline tour with In This Moment.
Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

Gob

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Jarlaxle wrote:
FB_IMG_1597033258899.jpg

70 years old and still feels like she needs to expose her breasts to public attention?

Sorry, but whatever other talents she might have, that just seems very sad to me.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Breast implants, much like tattoos, do not age well. The implants stay in place while the surrounding tissue wears thin and sags.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

datsunaholic wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:44 am
Jarlaxle wrote:
FB_IMG_1597033258899.jpg

I was going to ask "ok, but when was that photo taken" until I realized that the photo is of Jinx Dawson.

If Coven ever does a concert up here, I would likely go. I wonder if they've ever considered a dual-headline tour with In This Moment.
Those other pictures of the hot-rod mechanic that Jarl posted are rather dated too.  That's Pam Hardy, otherwise known as "Jungle Janet", and she began her career as eye candy for "Jungle Jim" Liberman, helping him stage and things like that.  If she's still alive and kicking ("Jungle Jim" himself died behind the wheel of a street car in 1977 when he rounded a corner at excessive speed and became the hood ornament of a SEPTA Transit bus), she's at least as old as I am.

And while she might have picked up some skills that could have been helpful under the hood on a nitro-fueled funny car, I doubt that she ever could actually tune one.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Gob

Post by Gob »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:26 pm
70 years old and still feels like she needs to expose her breasts to public attention?

Sorry, but whatever other talents she might have, that just seems very sad to me.
Maybe she actually wants to, maybe she doesn't like conforming to the expectations of how a 70 yr old should behave. Maybe she does it for "shits and giggles" as the Aussies say.

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Gob wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:59 am
BoSoxGal wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Maybe she actually wants to, maybe she doesn't like conforming to the expectations of how a 70 yr old should behave. Maybe she does it for "shits and giggles" as the Aussies say.
Considering she was posed as a ritual sacrifice on an album cover(!) and was the face of pretty much the FIRST black metal act...pretty much.

Seriously...every black metal act owes a lot to Jinx Dawson and Coven,

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

One for the breast men:

:mrgreen:
~ Carl Sagan

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:35 am
datsunaholic wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:44 am
Jarlaxle wrote:
FB_IMG_1597033258899.jpg

Those other pictures of the hot-rod mechanic that Jarl posted are rather dated too.  That's Pam Hardy, otherwise known as "Jungle Janet", and she began her career as eye candy for "Jungle Jim" Liberman, helping him stage and things like that.  If she's still alive and kicking ("Jungle Jim" himself died behind the wheel of a street car in 1977 when he rounded a corner at excessive speed and became the hood ornament of a SEPTA Transit bus), she's at least as old as I am.

And while she might have picked up some skills that could have been helpful under the hood on a nitro-fueled funny car, I doubt that she ever could actually tune one.
-"BB"-
"Jungle Pam" Hardy absolutely did work on the car. Initially, she was Jim's girlfriend and pretty much the first "grid girl". A couple years in, she was doing plenty of wrenching on the car. (She was the only one he would let pack his parachutes.)

She's 66 now. Pam Hardy a few years ago...

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Auntie Entity...age 70.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Looking good at 54.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God